Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is Thursday the scheduling day or could it be any time now?
It's Thursday, if you talk to your dealer you may be previewed Wednesday.
Sponsored

Sponsored

NBales34

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm fairly certain that if I spoke to my dealer it would just be blanks looks and blinking back to me
Im locked in at a price with no dealer mark-up so i wouldnt be surprised if they are just pushing me down the list haha

Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Didn’t ordering open on Jan 20, 2021? That’s a little over 500 days ago.
Ordering itself was delayed though. For people who reserved in summer 2020, the timeframe given then was ordering starts Dec 7 2020 with deliveries beginning Spring 2021. Ford didn't make this change official until early December 2020.

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I gave up a few weeks back and started looking for a Jeep GC trailhawk to customize. As it was being delivered, I got a VIN email for the Bronco with a June 28 date (during a week that was reportedly a “no schedule” time). But since I don’t have faith in Ford at this point I bought the Jeep and am charging ahead anyway. If the Bronco ever materializes, it will just be too late. Much happier now that I’ve mentally moved on from this 2-yr exercise in futility.
I personally don’t understand why Jeep can give me a 3 to 4 month delivery and Ford doesn’t know or won’t say when they can even give me a vin in a year! August is my deadline then if I don’t hear anything I’m going with a GC with a hemi!

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The last scheduling seemed to be heavier on higher trims that usual. There were quite a few Wildtrak and Badlands scheduled. I did read though that no Sasquatch equipped trims would be scheduled this week though because of wheel shortage or something.
RIDICULOUS!!!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I personally don’t understand why Jeep can give me a 3 to 4 month delivery and Ford doesn’t know or won’t say when they can even give me a vin in a year! August is my deadline then if I don’t hear anything I’m going with a GC with a hemi!
Because Jeep has multiple plants for the Wrangler, and produce something like 100k/year. Ford has a total of 50k/year 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored