Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I personally don’t understand why Jeep can give me a 3 to 4 month delivery and Ford doesn’t know or won’t say when they can even give me a vin in a year! August is my deadline then if I don’t hear anything I’m going with a GC with a hemi!
Because Jeep has multiple plants for the Wrangler, and produce something like 100k/year. Ford has a total of 50k/year 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Because Jeep has multiple plants for the Wrangler, and produce something like 100k/year. Ford has a total of 50k/year 🤷‍♂️
Ok, that’s not my problem!! Sounds like the upper management is dumber than I am!!

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm convinced that, for those of us without build dates, Ford does have a rough idea when they will be built. Or they could at least easily generate it, if they wanted. Not sharing that information with us is a choice.

The charitable explanation is that they don't want the risk of giving us a timeframe and then having it slip later due to unforeseen supply constraints. Although considering how many people with build dates do have them slip anyway, I'm not inclined to believe the charitable explanation.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordering itself was delayed though. For people who reserved in summer 2020, the timeframe given then was ordering starts Dec 7 2020 with deliveries beginning Spring 2021. Ford didn't make this change official until early December 2020.
I get it. I just don’t think it’s accurate to start from your reservation date. Emotionally, sure. But there was no sense of production scheduling when reservations were opened. It was symbolic at best. Order date only slightly less so.

KenNessee

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm convinced that, for those of us without build dates, Ford does have a rough idea when they will be built. Or they could at least easily generate it, if they wanted. Not sharing that information with us is a choice.

The charitable explanation is that they don't want the risk of giving us a timeframe and then having it slip later due to unforeseen supply constraints. Although considering how many people with build dates do have them slip anyway, I'm not inclined to believe the charitable explanation.
I don't know about you but I would MUCH rather them be honest and tell me, manage expectations up front instead of living week to week clueless. "Hey, looks like with your build and our allocations, your looking at 2nd qtr 2023." Okay thanks, one less thing to think about, see you next spring.

Sponsored

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I get it. I just don’t think it’s accurate to start from your reservation date. Emotionally, sure. But there was no sense of production scheduling when reservations were opened. It was symbolic at best. Order date only slightly less so.
Order date has never had an impact on scheduling. When the order banks opened, we were all lumped in a relatively small ordering window in which the dealers got folks in the system. The exact date doesn't matter.

In theory, reservation date has. At least Ford said it in the beginning. We doubt it has any role now.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know about you but I would MUCH rather them be honest and tell me, manage expectations up front instead of living week to week clueless. "Hey, looks like with your build and our allocations, your looking at 2nd qtr 2023." Okay thanks, one less thing to think about, see you next spring.
Of course. But Ford would rather string us along than give us a date that might make us give up and buy from a competitor. They are trying to keep as many of us hooked on the line as possible.

Los

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Disco3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
August 11th 2022 would be 872 days off torture, maybe I just should eat crow and say - F@@@$#! And just go collect My $100 w/o interest... not a happy camper at all!

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Agreed that it should be relatively easy to provide a window estimate of build/delivery.

That said, if someone at involved in the Bronco program told me that Friday followed Monday by four days, I would be fairly certain that they would miss that estimate by several days. Friday would somehow end up being next Wednesday, or the week after.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just curious, what is the process for rolling over to 23 if we indeed need to? Does Ford send us a email stating what to do? How does that process work? I ordered Jan 3 2022 so I expect I will not be seeing one this year.
Thanks in advance
Can anyone please elaborate on how the re-ordering process works? I guess my biggest question is......For example, if there are 100 unfilled orders at my dealership that need to convert to 2023 and I'm the first in line to re-order a 2023, and no one else re-orders for let's say a month, am I now in the front of the line? And in theory, a walk-in 2023 order would likely be in front of a 2022 order that hasn't re-ordered yet. I'm really just wondering if I need to be camping outside my dealership on a certain date to convert my order to a 2023.

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1FMEE5DP3NLA74686
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think its funny how you guys are worried about a build date mines been built since January 28 sitting on dirt mountain wished they would just get the ones done they have built already now they are telling me maybe August 4 lol what a joke ford is anymore but i will beat the shit out of my 62000 dollar bronco for as long as it has a warranty then I will never buy a ford again funny how they think its no big deal to let them just sit out in the weather and try to blow smoke up my ass and tell me its new i will blow my motor up

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1FMEE5DP3NLA74686
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can anyone please elaborate on how the re-ordering process works? I guess my biggest question is......For example, if there are 100 unfilled orders at my dealership that need to convert to 2023 and I'm the first in line to re-order a 2023, and no one else re-orders for let's say a month, am I now in the front of the line? And in theory, a walk-in 2023 order would likely be in front of a 2022 order that hasn't re-ordered yet. I'm really just wondering if I need to be camping outside my dealership on a certain date to convert my order to a 2023.
You will have to change your order to a 2023

Jamiegla1

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 1st time Bronco owner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sasquatch scheduling for expected to be extremely light this month

They were locked down for just over 2 months, so logically the Sasquatch package scheduling is likely going to be light for both this month and July (assuming they schedule in July).
right, of course. who was I to get my hopes up. Go back to your cave Jamiegla1
Sponsored