No, I made the switch to a soft top earlier this month. I was asked to drop my bull bar and rock rails when I placed the order in February…. As far as the top goes, 1. I wanted it faster. 2. I truly don’t trust the mic 2.0 yet and would prefer to just wait until 2023 to buy one from Ford or aftermarket.Are you a hard top build?
Yep. Same build here and mine is in preview status as well. Crossing my fingers for both of us!I just got a call from my Dealership that my Bronco is Previewing today!!! Fingers crossed it goes into production tomorrow. How can you not hold your breath!!!
10/12/20 Resveration. 1/20/21 ordered. Badlands. 2.7 4door Changed to Soft Top
My dealer messaged me today to tell me my Bronco was previewing. Badlands, 4-door, lux, 2.7, MIC, tow. Early morning after reveal reservation.
It was actually supposed to be a 99'd order since I purchased a Defender in the meantime. No big deal for me - if they want they can sell it if they can avoid the penalties or if they're not worried about it. I'm really wondering if it will actually schedule or not with the MIC.
pretty sure this is what's going to happen to me because I immediately paid itFYI, you might want to wait until you get the VIN on Thursday before completing deposit. I got the granger preview email in August, paid deposit, but received no VIN.
The dealers that post here have said you will need to reorder.So what do you guys mean by MY22 order banks to open on October 13, I've had an order since forever, therefore it should automatically rolled over to MY22, or are you saying that I would have reorder my WT again????
I'm starting to have my doubts about the VIN promiseSorry to hear that. You should have a build by now. There doesn’t seem to be rhyme or reason to this sometimes. The good news, you WILL get a 2021 because you have a VIN. I got pushed 7 times before a build date stuck. Hopefully the later builds will have better QC.