First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For people who recently got your build date emails... how much time was there between the start of the scheduling week (e.g. 9/27 in this case) and you getting your email?

I got a build date email stating the week of 9/20 and then zero correspondence since then. Tracker shows still not in production. No clue what to think or expect. Piss poor expectation execution. Like everyone is saying.. I get that it's not perfect, but keep me in the loop.

BadBroncoJ

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
C0D5EB11-3D63-45DE-BC7D-9B9F8A0C368B.png
4E04E23F-0CDF-4925-8EB1-629813073AE0.jpeg

Got these on 08/26 haven’t seen anything this week yet. Hoping for some good news tomorrow, asked my dealer and they have no clue. Say they have the same tracking we get 🤦‍♂️Fingers crossed. Good luck guys.
I got my email on the same day for 9/20 build. Nothing happened. Tracker still says the same. No email update. Nothing.

Ddjplusone

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150/fox 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got my email on the same day for 9/20 build. Nothing happened. Tracker still says the same. No email update. Nothing.
Yup pretty frustrating. Speced mine down to get it faster. Drive a ton for work and a yr after ordering the daily drive isn’t gonna last much longer.
Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling This Week (of 9/27) For REST OF MY21 1632973722376

Sponsored

Lucchese

Black Diamond
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Black Diamond, '90 4Runner, + bikes
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got a call from my dealership I’m getting previewed for tomorrow I’m reading people’s post it’s just a 50/50 chance of getting scheduled tomorrow
I reserved on 3/3/21 then did the switched August 4 door soft top 2.3 Big Ben automatic with NAV. 6 speakers mid package Medium Sandstone with Black Onyx and LED lights

Hopefully I get scheduled tomorrow I really want antimatter blue the color look like ford excursion 2002 or if not I’ll get a 22 black and manual 2 door

I'd bet your chances are much better than 50/50 . . . more like 99/01 . . or better . .

MY21 Build-date & VIN, BB w AMB . . tomorrow I bet . .

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'd bet your chances are much better than 50/50 . . . more like 99/01 . . or better . .

MY21 Build-date & VIN, BB w AMB . . tomorrow I bet . .
If not, call Tim Bartz out on his channel. He claims BB 4 door is a winner.

OP
OP
Thed

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Reading this thread looks like quite a few ppl have vins and dates that keep getting pushed….. hope I’m in the clear but who knows. As stated earlier dealer has no clue either.
It doesn't apply to them either.

You're in the "wait and see" phase. Try one of the numerous trackers on B6G. Maybe check and see if you have modules coming online?

OP
OP
Thed

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If not, call Tim Bartz out on his channel. He claims BB 4 door is a winner.
Considering my local dealer hes yet to deliver anything that isn't a 4-door Big Bend, and given everything else we know, he's right.

Ddjplusone

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150/fox 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Considering my local dealer hes yet to deliver anything that isn't a 4-door Big Bend, and given everything else we know, he's right.
That’s literally exactly what I changed to. Just with switches and liners. Said screw it I’ll do the mods myself. Wish they had done a 2d soft top. reserved sept last year… frustrating that someone could have ordered the bb 4d mid 21 and taken delivery. Already. Shoulda joined sooner and found the loop holes 🙄🤯

Sponsored

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

4 door big bend soft top previewing gang

I used the guide Zach at Granger posted about getting a bronco quick to spec this order so it's really basic

Lucchese

Black Diamond
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Black Diamond, '90 4Runner, + bikes
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I texted my sales person the other day about getting my order in for the 22 since I’m obviously not gonna be getting a 2021 bronco. And he responded… And I quote…”Hey Pam, has Ford told you 100% that you were getting a 22 bronco?” And literally my head exploded. I had to explain to him that nobody knew if they were getting a 22 bronco but that we were assuming that would be the case. And WHY would he ask me that??? I would happily switch my rez to Grainger If they’re trying to prep me for a 2023. He didn’t like that. To make matters worse, I used to actually work there so that really upset me and now I wonder if they’re getting ready to screw me over. And I’ve already given them a deposit over the hundred dollars that I gave to Ford.

But why not MY21 for you ? . . why is it obvious ?
Your Big Bend build still has good chance scheduled MY21 . . right ?

Maybe the sales guy was asking if you got the Ford Email . . 'your build is postponed to MY22' . . which many people received . .

chartzilla

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Land Rover Disco 2, '79 Corvette, '17 Elantra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What time do the emails usually go out on Thursdays?

OP
OP
Thed

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What time do the emails usually go out on Thursdays?
Usually around eleven or so. About a month ago they were going out as early as 9:30 AM EST.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No change on the status of our 2 door Wildtrak so guess we’re now 99.99% getting a 22’ - it is what it is…keep on keeping on 👊🏻
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.