Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Your dealer sounds like a clown who likes taking your money. Wildtrak 2 door is furthest from “unconstrained” as you could be.
I’m guessing he also said to get the 2.7 with tow package? :p
Sponsored

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Refresh me on what previewing means and what is your build date?
Previewing means Ford is considering it to get scheduled this Thursday
Not a guarantee you'll get scheduled but the best indication that this Thursday could include a very happy email in your inbox

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I contacted my dealer and heard crickets...
Don't go feeling special or anything.

This is what I got from my salesman when I inquired after my build week of 9/20 from Ford came and went.... " I don't see any updates currently, I heard they shut the factories down once again for a period of 2 weeks. I will confirm that but I don't expect another update until the 1st of October. "

Sometimes it's better to suspect your dealer is an idiot than have them open their mouths and confirm it for you.

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is big.

Screen Shot 2021-09-28 at 8.23.17 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-09-28 at 8.23.25 AM.jpg
The way this circus is going, I'll get my Z before my 2020 ordered 2 door Bronco.

When can I buy a Nissan Z?

There is no official on-sale date yet for the 2023 Nissan Z, but the automaker expects it in showrooms in the spring of 2022.

Sponsored

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Simply drive around your local dealer. Do you see any new cars? No.

Have you seen dealers close or change ownership? Yes.

Do you see no new bicycles at your local shop? Yes.

The chip shortage and other commodities problems is only gonna get worse. Simply pull out your hammock and wait a little longer because there nothing you can do.

Getting off my soap box.

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Your dealer sounds like a clown who likes taking your money. Wildtrak 2 door is furthest from “unconstrained” as you could be.
I’m guessing he also said to get the 2.7 with tow package? :p
My 2 door WT with every no-no was built yesterday. Miracles do still happen😇

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
seen a few 2 doors get previewed and I wouldn't be surprised if they get picked Thursday since Ford is about a month ahead of schedule on MIC 2.0. I'm glad for you guys if you got one of the selected Thursday and had a discontinued color selected. You will have a rare Bronco indeed.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
BTW, if Ford is extremely aggressive, these next 6 build weeks could represent more than 15,000+ Broncos (only 420 per day). They have been building as many as 800 per day and doing it 6 days a week (iirc). They are likely to send a lot of emails tomorrow and make many people very happy.

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Simply drive around your local dealer. Do you see any new cars? No.

Have you seen dealers close or change ownership? Yes.

Do you see no new bicycles at your local shop? Yes.

The chip shortage and other commodities problems is only gonna get worse. Simply pull out your hammock and wait a little longer because there nothing you can do.

Getting off my soap box.
…. Those that got hammocks… I’ve still not seen that stupid thing. I know you’re right but I’d just assume kick your soap box at this point. 😂 Range Rover and Jeep can build you a vehicle within months but Ford? Let’s take two years… it’s way more than chips and commodities holding them up. They’ve just shit the bed on this launch plain and simple. I said what I said… not even sorry.

Buflojo

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For people who recently got your build date emails... how much time was there between the start of the scheduling week (e.g. 9/27 in this case) and you getting your email?
First email was 8/12 saying scheduled for production then the production date was week of 8/30. received the being built email 9/2. Build notification 9/4. Delivery 9/24.
I do have a bad case of overspray on most areas of the upper portions of paint, windows and mirrors.

4 dr Badlands lux non-sas changed to soft top in July amidst the known issues in hopes to receive ealier.

Bignet

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Switched my hardtop order to a soft top to try to get in this year. If mine doesn't get pulled in this last batch for MY21, I guess I'll change it back and go to the back of the line or whatever.
I did the same, and even changed a bunch of options. I’ll probably do the same again and go back to a 2 door hardtop. This is painful.

Leo Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have an email dated 8/26 that my build date was 9/20. Reading these threads and lack of any other info, I checked my Ford account orders, No change. I checked with my dealer. “You’ll know before me” response. I called the hot line. The only they said is that my order was not built and I will get another email in the future. I checked with my dealer and he said, your 11/1 build. I asked ford to confirm that and they could not. So if you are a 9/27 build and confirm a 10/25 build then good for you but my patience is wearing very thin.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.