First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've flipped and updated my order several times. I started with a 4dr Badland, SAS, Lux, 2.7, tow, hardtop then went with the same but a 2dr. After the constraints panic hit 4 Mos ago, or so, I went base, SAS, soft top, 2.7, dropped the tow. I received an email about 3 days after I did that, was shocked. Then they pushed the date to 10/18. I decided, hell with it, get what you want if they want to push. They can push a base as well as anything else so changed to a BD, 2 7, SAS, mid pkg, soft top about 2 weeks ago. The order and VIN number stayed the same (dealer was in disbelief) and just got a confirmation email stating I have a production date, still, of 10/18.
My long winded point is to mix and match until time runs out. You never know either way. It just happened to work out for me, so far.
i just thought a Base would be easy. Maybe Ford doesn’t want to sell a lot of Bases?
Sponsored

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

By some spooky season miracle, I wound up with a VIN and 11/29 build date this week. Stoked af, but the afterglow is waning a bit. I've been trawling the posts about delivery timelines, trying to suss out when we need to head back from x-mas in Wyoming to pick it up and had the stark realization I'm sure all of you have experienced:

My build date could change 🤦🏼‍♀️

What I'm wondering though is if, because MY22 is supposed to start 12/13 (approx), does that lessen the likelihood that the build will get significantly pushed out since there's only 2 weeks remaining to move to?

Now that I've got that sweet sweet 🎫 I'm empathizing so much harder with the people that wound up with 5+ build dates and really feel for everyone on this crazy, crazy ride

williamshafer

Black Diamond
First Name
William Shafer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bronco Scheduling Upcoming Week (10/4) For Production Build Weeks 11/1, 11/8, 11/15, 11/22, 11/29 and 12/6.

Ford-Production Week Scheduling-week-of-10-4-2021-1.jpg
I have no idea how to interpret these schedules. I converted an order I. Aug and order was confirmed 9/15. But Ford.com still shows 'ready to order'. Dealer has an order # though. ?????

drummboy36

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There’s a good chance you get scheduled suprised you didn’t get the email Thursday there were a lot of us that ordered early 7/14 last year including me that got the email I got a 2 door Sasquatch black diamond with mid and tow pakage and floor liners got scheduled and a vin for 11/22
Mine is 2dr badlands, lux, squatch, 2.7, tow, mgv, antimatter blue. fingers crossed!! thanks for the support folks!!

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine is 2dr badlands, lux, squatch, 2.7, tow, mgv, antimatter blue. fingers crossed!! thanks for the support folks!!
I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed for you a nd I hope you get your antimatter blue it is a great color

Last edited:

Sponsored

ColbyLang

Outer Banks
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sierra Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I feel bad for some of you. Having an order placed for that long and getting nothing in response except a hammock sucks. I placed an order middle of August of 21. I have a build date of 12/6 and a VIN #. 4 door outer banks, 2.7, Lux package with a soft top. Not sure how I got in so quickly, was initially told the wait would be 8-12 months.

drummboy36

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel bad for some of you. Having an order placed for that long and getting nothing in response except a hammock sucks. I placed an order middle of August of 21. I have a build date of 12/6 and a VIN #. 4 door outer banks, 2.7, Lux package with a soft top. Not sure how I got in so quickly, was initially told the wait would be 8-12 months.
4 door, that's why. For those of us that ordered the 2 door, Ford gave us the middle finger, especially if your color is discontinued for MY22. They couldn't even make the bronco for MY21 and they are moving on and screwing people that waited up for them to fix their computer issues, get the reservations in, place their orders and confirm with the dealer first day, then wait for the top issues and other issues that have stopped us from getting our Broncos, by the way from day one!!! And yet, here we are, with a hammock and some design posters with points that don't matter, when all we want are the broncos we built and designed. It has been an interesting ride and for those of us that do not receive our builds and have to swap to something we really don't like for MY22, extremely disappointing to say the least!!

Brnco2.7

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I received a 21-6 build week. Rapid red 2 door. I don’t see them bumping the rapid red or antimatter blue since they are discontinuing those colors and it’s the last week of production. They could move it up if anything.

Teampuryear12

Badlands
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra and Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

6:11 pm this evening I got an email from Ford telling me my Bronco is scheduled week of 11/15. It’s been showing 11/15 for about a month on my dealers end, but today was the official email from Ford. It’s a 2 door. I’m not holding my breath since this is the 11th production date I have been given.

** ordered in May, reserved July '20...and we have nothing but a build sheet, I guess we are waiting for the '22 models to start.

Sponsored

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
By some spooky season miracle, I wound up with a VIN and 11/29 build date this week. Stoked af, but the afterglow is waning a bit. I've been trawling the posts about delivery timelines, trying to suss out when we need to head back from x-mas in Wyoming to pick it up and had the stark realization I'm sure all of you have experienced:

What I'm wondering though is if, because MY22 is supposed to start 12/13 (approx), does that lessen the likelihood that the build will get significantly pushed out since there's only 2 weeks remaining to move to?

Now that I've got that sweet sweet 🎫 I'm empathizing so much harder with the people that wound up with 5+ build dates and really feel for everyone on this crazy, crazy ride
You should be good. They only have 1 week to delay you. Only other option is for them to reissue a new VIN if they had to postpone. I have a feeling that Ford is giving themselves plenty of leeway to get them all done. Just got my "final" build date of 11/15. Dealer told me a delivery ETA of 12/6. Seems kinda fast to me. Hope it sticks but I am not holding my breath. I turn 50 on November 28th . Happy 50th to me! Check with your dealer. Their system should have an ETA. Then you can plan your return. Merry Christmas to you!!

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

4 door, that's why. For those of us that ordered the 2 door, Ford gave us the middle finger, especially if your color is discontinued for MY22. They couldn't even make the bronco for MY21 and they are moving on and screwing people that waited up for them to fix their computer issues, get the reservations in, place their orders and confirm with the dealer first day, then wait for the top issues and other issues that have stopped us from getting our Broncos, by the way from day one!!! And yet, here we are, with a hammock and some design posters with points that don't matter, when all we want are the broncos we built and designed. It has been an interesting ride and for those of us that do not receive our builds and have to swap to something we really don't like for MY22, extremely disappointing to say the least!!
I got a 2 door early res holder of last year 7/14 a lot of us 2 door guys got vin numbers last Thursday and build dates

jernst8854

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Bronco 15 Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Two of the three I just mentioned was a 4 door Wildtrak MIC I think Ford is building what they can. No one has a clue since Ford doesn't tell you anything.
I got scheduled. 7/14 reservation for a WildTrack w/mic I was expecting to get a 22 never thought for a second I would b schedule but I was. Anything can happen.

Teampuryear12

Badlands
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra and Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, I'm confused? I have a 7/14 reservation with an order for a 4dr Wildtrak. I haven't heard a peep from Ford. Nada. Nothing. I assumed I would be pushed back to 2022 due to hardtop issues but we've all seen hard top orders getting filled on builds the past 2 weeks. This chart shows that 2021 Broncos will be built up until 12/6. If the 2022 order banks open this month along with build & price for 2022, how will someone like me know whether to re-order a Wildtrak? What if Ford miraculously decides to build my 2021 order next month?
🤔 we have 2 Dr WT ordered in May. Someone said since we didn't order before a March deadline, most likely would be a ' 22. Still yet we have heard nada.

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford is going to build all the 21 VINs. If something happens affecting a large number of builds (think constraints like a factory burning down) they will push the 22 back. If a bronco falls off a rail car that would push one order to a 22, but 99%+ of the 21 VINs will be built.
Sponsored