ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Curtiss BadSas

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grey Chevy Traverse (Sport Utility Minivan)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So are golden ticket emails going out today? I finally got my order number from my dealer (pulling teeth) and talked to Ford directly. I guess anyone with a MY21 order doesnt get golden ticket will get an email from Ford directly explaining next steps to convert to MY22 order. That was nice to hear, since my dealer has no freakin clue what is going on. Ford told me they will send those emails out once the MY22 build options are formally released.

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Quick note to any of you who get scheduled:

We're trying to track remaining MY21 builds to get better visibility into how FMC is doing now that MIC 2.0 is out. The thread is here:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/tracking-for-remaining-my21-builds.24764/

There's a link to a survey page from there at which you can enter your scheduled build week, res date, order date, build specs, etc. Only non-anonymous info is an ask for your B6G name so that you can identify your responses.

Good luck to all of you!

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still nothing here. No email from Ford or my dealer. Nothing on My Ford (not that reservations tab ever worked properly on Ford of Canada site). No updates in aemservices (still says In Order Processing). Nothing in As-Builts. :(

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Good to know that it was a good idea to not get any hopes up.

Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Damn @Thed was really hoping you would get scheduled today. I know how much you wanted rapid red.

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Taken from Blue Oval Forums - Posted this afternoon

2021MY Bronco Balance Out
If you have any Bronco allocation currently not previewing, please use the following configurations to put in enough buildable orders to fulfill your allocation for scheduling this Thursday, October 7th.

AVAILABLE:
  • Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks (any transmission)
  • 2.3L Engine
  • 4 Door
  • Soft Top

Orders cannot have the following options:
  • Modular Front Bumper (55G)
  • Safari Bar/Front Bumper Push Bar (68B)
  • Lux Package/Ultimate Package A (85B)
  • Paint Protection (96B)
  • Locking front axle/Front axle – Locking Differential (16H)
  • Trailer Tow (53Q)
I think this refers to dealer stock vs what will be scheduled over the next (few?) week(s) I'm reading this as the same old song and dance. 4 Door, Soft top, Big Bend, 2.3. That leaves the other stuff to existing res holders. Retail orders had to be finalized on 9-30,so this would make sense.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Damn @Thed was really hoping you would get scheduled today. I know how much you wanted rapid red.
Closing in on a deal for a '22 GX460 on the boat right now in Claret Mica (deep, dark red) for under MSRP with larger tires installed.

Rapid Red or nothing for me. You can go back on to my old posts and see me say it.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone see anything in their inbox yet?

MLPAGANO72

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nothing here. Week one reservation date.

Sponsored

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I made the cut... Only found out today from my dealer, because I asked him about MY22 B&P... We don't get emails in Canada.
I'm week of the 15th
2 door, Squatched, Cyber Orange, 2.3L Badlands 😍😎❤🍁💪🏻

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And this is where the allocation system makes no sense. Because if your dealership had a large numbers of orders but most were not buildable or softies then the allocation slots were already taken up. Now that they have the capability to build your order your dealership has no more allocation slots to accept new builds. I like Ford and even own stock but when they knew there was this much problem in the production they should have revised the system to get vehicles to the people who had first said they wanted the Bronco. Why lose money by pissing off your customers and letting them buy from your competitor because they don't want to or can't wait anymore?
Pretty sure stock builds won't be considered against allocation. I mean, they are definitely still building customer trucks. It's not as if Ford is gonna build someone else's truck because a certain dealer had too many stock trucks deli3🤷🏻

sheephunter2

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 3.0 Eco Diese
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I got an email 9/30 with 11/29 build and vin. Badlands, Cyber Or, 2.7, 4 door, Lux, Tow, MIC top. 7/14 reservation. What are my odds?

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty sure stock builds won't be considered against allocation. I mean, they are definitely still building customer trucks. It's not as if Ford is gonna build someone else's truck because a certain dealer had too many stock trucks deli3🤷🏻
I will have to find it but stock builds DEFINITELY took up allocation spots during MY21. While I don't see this being a huge factor in dealerships getting their retail orders it will affect some medium sizes and small ones if they have harder to fill higher tier trims so get sent base and BB models for some months. If a small dealership has 12 allocations for the year and doesn't have a buildable unit for a month they will get whatever unit Ford decides to send them and they still only get 12 for the year not 13 models. Now you've screwed one of those reservation holders out of their build even if it is buildable later in the year.
Sponsored