First Name
dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yugo
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
According to my dealer I still have a build date of Nov 8th as of today. Yet no sticker has been created and he doesn't know why. Nor he can see if I was supposed to be moved to a my 22 considering I ordered anti matter blue badlands with sas and other goodies. So now I'm worried I gor pushed to a priority 99 from a 19
Sponsored

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
According to my dealer I still have a build date of Nov 8th as of today. Yet no sticker has been created and he doesn't know why. Nor he can see if I was supposed to be moved to a my 22 considering I ordered anti matter blue badlands with sas and other goodies. So now I'm worried I gor pushed to a priority 99 from a 19
Your dealer has access to your priority code in their system, they can tell you this if you call them. They can also email it to you directly from their system so you have it.

Austin Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Street Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Glad they’re scheduling new builds. Been pushed back 3rd time now. Wtf, BS. Hate everything.

Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Upcoming Week (11/1) For Production Build Weeks 12/20 and 12/27 1635813029519

Octaviostyle

Raptor
First Name
dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yugo
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Your dealer has access to your priority code in their system, they can tell you this if you call them. They can also email it to you directly from their system so you have it.
My priority code is 19. I got a print out last week from them. Some things on my trim were changed without my approval or knowledge. I asked why or who made these changes. He said he has no idea. They were made when I switched to soft top from MIC. Now it's too late to make any changes. He tried and it wouldn't. If i wasn't saving 9k on my build I'd be super upset bit this just leaves more room for customization and the money to do it.

PartyMarty

Black Diamond
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Black Bear, 2009 VW Rabbit
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know it’s a clean-up scheduling week, but has anyone heard from their dealer if they’re previewing today? (Don’t the dealers know if a vehicle is previewing by Tuesday before the Thursday scheduling?)

Sponsored

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know it’s a clean-up scheduling week, but has anyone heard from their dealer if they’re previewing today? (Don’t the dealers know if a vehicle is previewing by Tuesday before the Thursday scheduling?)
Scroll up to post #50. No scheduling this week.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What exactly does cleanup scheduling mean?

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure these threads are useful anymore, especially going into the end of year/holidays/New Year. I've stopped viewing the source thread because my dealer is marginal and they just this week re-scheduled my build like it didn't even matter and didn't bother to tell me either. So I've mostly lost interest in when and if I even get one at this point. If Ford notifies me I am scheduled, fine, but I'm done wasting my time and energy on being concerned with if and when Ford deins me worthy of bestowing upon me one of their precious new Broncos.

V8 Voodoo

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven't seen anything. Another thread says no scheduling today, but it also said that was for the New York Region. Not sure what that means.

Sponsored

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 King Ranch F150 Supercrew.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't seen anything. Another thread says no scheduling today, but it also said that was for the New York Region. Not sure what that means.
I seen that as well but wasn't sure of the validity of the comment. Many, myself included have been waiting a longtime for some positive news.

Candy_J

Badlands
First Name
Candy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you explain this a little more? I don’t understand completely. This one and the 10/25 week says scheduling Broncos for weeks 12/13 - 12/27, but there were also week of 1/3 dates scheduled last week.

Cleanup scheduling means some others could be added tonight or tomorrow? TIA

Wolf1961

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Woke up this morning to some bad news. My Bronco scheduled for 12/13 moved to 12/20. Merry Christmas

BeefCake

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Still scheduled for the week of 12/13 as of this morning. Preparing for the dreaded delay email any time now.
Sponsored