Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yeah I got that no information available?
If your build week is 6/27 then you should move to in production in the next few days with window sticker viewable at that point. You can check with Ford chat and get exact build day as well. The 6/27 folks started getting window stickers last night and none of 6/28 or beyond have hit yet. I am 6/29 and not "in production" yet just "order accepted".
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK I got a call from my dealer says my build for my Badlands, Sasquatch, Lux, Hardtop 2.7L is for 6.27.22 I got a vin number how do i see where its actually scheduled it just shows order confirmed in the tracker??
The tracker is sometimes slow to update. Some folks have literally had the Bronco delivered to the dealer and had no clue it was being scheduled/built. Nothing ever updated, no email, dealer sucked( no contact), etc etc
When your window sticker becomes available on your ford.com account, you'll be able to see the build day and other info on the window sticker.
Your dealer should know right away also, IF... they are keeping a close eye on their orders.

Also, shit has changed since I went through the process last year, so the current threads are probably still the best way to get up to date info.

... or be like most others and just start a new thread.
LMAO!!
@Compta38 will appreciate it.
Lol!