Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
People Mover, Z8
Bronco
Badlands
Wanna switch?
You take my soft top and we see which comes in 1st? 😁
You DID see where I'm from, right? I used to drive my '95 D90 in the winter, including DC-to-NY holiday trips.

No thank you!

The MIC keeps out the snow, slush and cold. The rack holds my skis. If I didn't want both I would have had my Bronco back in July.

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Bronco
Base
Clubs

Reach out to your dealer. All us September builds just got bumped this past week into October/November. Probably fixing all the Dirt Mountain MICs this month now.
If ford says they are getting hard tops for all the parked vehicles with bad tops. Be wary of the new top, they haven't had time to build that many new ones with quality... (my opinion)

stras27

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

So last week was First Edition only across all dates but I screwed up and thought that it only applied to the week of the 4th. Now it looks like its only clean up (based on the same logic) and nothing new. So when is the cut off expected for MY22? Are there any more weeks that we will see a batch of newly scheduled before Order Banks open? I've been pretty easy going on this whole give it time and wait and see approach but there isn't much else to go off of besides week to week information and speculation.

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Bronco
Black Diamond
So last week was First Edition only across all dates but I screwed up and thought that it only applied to the week of the 4th. Now it looks like its only clean up (based on the same logic) and nothing new. So when is the cut off expected for MY22? Are there any more weeks that we will see a batch of newly scheduled before Order Banks open? I've been pretty easy going on this whole give it time and wait and see approach but there isn't much else to go off of besides week to week information and speculation.
2021 order bank locks on 9/30

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus ST
Bronco
Big Bend
If ford says they are getting hard tops for all the parked vehicles with bad tops. Be wary of the new top, they haven't had time to build that many new ones with quality... (my opinion)
Not how it works...

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Bronco
Outer Banks
Asked my dealer
I can’t believe order banks are still open for 2021. They should lock all orders until they get down to a couple thousand left to fulfill.

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Bronco
Badlands
I can’t believe order banks are still open for 2021. They should lock all orders until they get down to a couple thousand left to fulfill.
Ya it's crazy. There's no way that they can fulfil all these orders that already have 2021 VINs by the end of the production year.

BKBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda accord, pilot
Bronco
Black Diamond
So I was 'previewing' last week for 10/18 build but never scheduled. Does this mean I could get scheduled next week or no new orders? What exactly does 'clean-up' mean? Thanks

ChrisCozart

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Expedition
Bronco
Black Diamond
Bronco needs a sub-section for FE, 4 door soft top, 4 door hard top and 2 door hard top.

Gymnast2022

Big Bend
First Name
Morgan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Bronco
Big Bend
was a 7/12 -> 8/16 ->8/23 -> 9/20 and now a 10/25 build date. Can’t wait for the next push back!
2 door big bend w a mid package & MIC top

Advertisement

BDS Suspension
Advertisement