First Name
Marty
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Black Bear, 2009 VW Rabbit
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

What are the odds I’ll get scheduled as a 4dr softie with a 8/22/20 res?
Advertisement

gabagal

Outer Banks
First Name
Gabby
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost
Bronco
Outer Banks
What are the odds I’ll get scheduled as a 4dr softie with a 8/22/20 res?
I have a March reservation and june order and should be built week of 10/4…. So who knows lol

Bigwheelin

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 f150
Bronco
Badlands
Reach out to your dealer. All us September builds just got bumped this past week into October/November. Probably fixing all the Dirt Mountain MICs this month now.
Sure that’s exactly what it is , the top problem got resolved faster than they thought so now the pushing the stuff that was scheduled. Mine was a sept 1st build and was built that day , i got lucky! One week later and I would have been pushed out as well I’m guessing

Razorbak86

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX 450h, BMW R1150 GS
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

What does cleanup scheduling mean?I had a hard top ordered and changed to the soft top. Got a email from Ford five days saying my schedule build week was 10/4. Is this good or bad ?
Cleanup Scheduling typically occurs at the end of a monthly scheduling cycle in an attempt to schedule a dealership's remaining unscheduled allocation that may have been affected by commodity constraints or other factors in the first few weeks of the cycle.

For example, if a dealership has 60 total Bronco orders, 18 total Bronco allocation at the beginning of the year, 6 remaining allocation slots to schedule, limited monthly allocation this month (e.g., 3 Broncos), and only 2 of the remaining orders are “unscheduled/clean” (i.e., buildable), because most of the customers want hard tops, the 2 buildable orders will be scheduled, but 1 allocation slot will remain. So cleanup scheduling provides the dealer the opportunity to call his other customers and work with one of them to drop specific commodities to create a clean order to fill the 1 remaining allocation slot with a retail order.

On the other hand, if a high-volume/low-price dealership (e.g., Granger) has 1,000+ total Bronco orders, and 203 total Bronco allocation at the beginning of the year, there is usually an excess of unscheduled/clean orders that can be built each month, so its monthly allocation typically gets filled in the first few weeks of the scheduling cycle, and cleanup scheduling rarely comes into play at the end of the month.

Last edited:

cardad

Badlands
First Name
Kelvin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Etron
Bronco
Badlands
FORD -- "sWiTch tO sOft tOp tO gET yoUr bRoNco sOOnEr"
OIP (10).jpeg

🤬
After the Off Roadeo in Moab where it was 109 degrees at one point and feeling the interior metal and plastic heating up near my head to unsafe levels I quickly talked myself out of the idea that getting the soft top going into winter in a cold place made any sense.

And then of course you could change it and it still wouldn’t go into production in 2021 so what’s the point….

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Bronco
Outer Banks
here's hoping that a lot of us get scheduled this week- hoping production really gets going

Livingston

Outer Banks
First Name
Lori
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Bronco
Outer Banks
Reach out to your dealer. All us September builds just got bumped this past week into October/November. Probably fixing all the Dirt Mountain MICs this month now.
Wonder what will happen to the Oct builds that have already been sent out?

Advertisement

Apollo Optics
Advertisement