PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
is this when I'll get my "your 9/27 build week has been pushed to 10/xx?" email?

:mad:🤬
Sponsored

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

First time in history possibly, someone gets a VIN for a certain model year (2021) , and they have to scrap that VIN to re issue you a new one for a 2022... I can see this happening.

I mean sure, maybe they can build the rest of the FE's and WT they have scheduled, and all the others they have sent out. But at some point. They better quit issuing 2021 VINs , and start sending Christmas gifts!!

jjcous

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, I haven't been keeping up lately. If I have a 2021 VIN, but no build date, what am I looking at?

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, I haven't been keeping up lately. If I have a 2021 VIN, but no build date, what am I looking at?
You have a VIN without a Date?? That's weird.... I would check with your dealer something seems off... almost everyone I have seen here got their VIN and date in the same email from Ford.

MateriaTattoo

Black Diamond
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I got an email a few weeks ago stating that my bronco would be in production the week of 9/13 which is next week. I haven’t received any email contacts since then. So does that mean I’m still good to go?

Sponsored

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I got an email a few weeks ago stating that my bronco would be in production the week of 9/13 which is next week. I haven’t received any email contacts since then. So does that mean I’m still good to go?
Check with your dealer. I never received a bumped email, so I contacted my dealer. He check on my build and said I was bumped from 9/13 to 10/11.

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not necessarily. Ask your dealer. They can pull the most up to date build week.

jjcous

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I contacted the dealer, they said my build date was 9/21. I've received no emails at all about a build date.

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Since your in the know.. How does it work???
the improved roof system would have had to have been in development far longer than any of us know IF it is indeed "all new" (new tooling, etc.), because they have extensive verification and prove-out it goes through before being released. I'm suspecting that the new roof system is the old system with possible thickening, but most likely a new resin composite, with the addition of various manuf. tuning to the tools. The other thing is the addition of the "edge-finishing" process. that I'm anxious to see that. I believe all that is is a subsequent process done after the roof is molded that the 1.0 roof lacked.

Again, these are just GUESSES on my behalf- I'm an interior plastics & trim guy.

EDIT: Whatever the new MIC roof turns out to be, I'm betting it will be perfect. Seriously

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Assigned non-FE mic (loaded sas OBX). 7/26 >> mid august >> late august >> 9/13 >> 9/30 (stayed there for a few weeks), and now 9/28 this week. WOW! For the first time, I am actually pretty confident that it will be built soon, given they recently fine tuned my date from 9/30 to 9/28.

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Currently sitting in the 10/25 pile.