First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reach out to your dealer. All us September builds just got bumped this past week into October/November. Probably fixing all the Dirt Mountain MICs this month now.
Sure that’s exactly what it is , the top problem got resolved faster than they thought so now the pushing the stuff that was scheduled. Mine was a sept 1st build and was built that day , i got lucky! One week later and I would have been pushed out as well I’m guessing

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What does cleanup scheduling mean?I had a hard top ordered and changed to the soft top. Got a email from Ford five days saying my schedule build week was 10/4. Is this good or bad ?
Cleanup Scheduling typically occurs at the end of a monthly scheduling cycle in an attempt to schedule a dealership's remaining unscheduled allocation that may have been affected by commodity constraints or other factors in the first few weeks of the cycle.

For example, if a dealership has 60 total Bronco orders, 18 total Bronco allocation at the beginning of the year, 6 remaining allocation slots to schedule, limited monthly allocation this month (e.g., 3 Broncos), and only 2 of the remaining orders are “unscheduled/clean” (i.e., buildable), because most of the customers want hard tops, the 2 buildable orders will be scheduled, but 1 allocation slot will remain. So cleanup scheduling provides the dealer the opportunity to call his other customers and work with one of them to drop specific commodities to create a clean order to fill the 1 remaining allocation slot with a retail order.

On the other hand, if a high-volume/low-price dealership (e.g., Granger) has 1,000+ total Bronco orders, and 203 total Bronco allocation at the beginning of the year, there is usually an excess of unscheduled/clean orders that can be built each month, so its monthly allocation typically gets filled in the first few weeks of the scheduling cycle, and cleanup scheduling rarely comes into play at the end of the month.

Last edited:

Sponsored

cardad

Raptor
First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Wrangler 4xe, Rivian R1T, Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
FORD -- "sWiTch tO sOft tOp tO gET yoUr bRoNco sOOnEr"
OIP (10).jpeg

🤬
After the Off Roadeo in Moab where it was 109 degrees at one point and feeling the interior metal and plastic heating up near my head to unsafe levels I quickly talked myself out of the idea that getting the soft top going into winter in a cold place made any sense.

And then of course you could change it and it still wouldn’t go into production in 2021 so what’s the point….

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
here's hoping that a lot of us get scheduled this week- hoping production really gets going

Livingston

Outer Banks
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Reach out to your dealer. All us September builds just got bumped this past week into October/November. Probably fixing all the Dirt Mountain MICs this month now.
Wonder what will happen to the Oct builds that have already been sent out?

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So was anyone previewed today for scheduling

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Like clockwork 705 am, got the damn off roadeo invite again

Sponsored

Asher1774

Badlands
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK I got a call from my dealer says my build for my Badlands, Sasquatch, Lux, Hardtop 2.7L is for 6.27.22 I got a vin number how do i see where its actually scheduled it just shows order confirmed in the tracker??

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK I got a call from my dealer says my build for my Badlands, Sasquatch, Lux, Hardtop 2.7L is for 6.27.22 I got a vin number how do i see where its actually scheduled it just shows order confirmed in the tracker??
seriously? what does this have to do with scheduling last September?

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Asher1774

Badlands
First Name
Asher