First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would guess this will be the last scheduling for '22's. With all the Broncos on dirt mountain and other builds continuously pushed back they probably have thrown in the towel and won't schedule that many more '22 models.
Sponsored

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
id think they still have july and august to go. this will only schedule through June.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

? ? are you really SURE you WANT to be scheduled ? ?

sure you get a VIN, but then it's just a coin-flip whether you end up in some endless purgatory Motown Mountain ' Holding Lot '
Yes, because I'd rather know it'll be built than not knowing

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
id think they still have july and august to go. this will only schedule through June.
I would bet that the previously scheduled builds will continue to be pushed back and fill those

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would guess this will be the last scheduling for '22's. With all the Broncos on dirt mountain and other builds continuously pushed back they probably have thrown in the towel and won't schedule that many more '22 models.
Lol, that's some pretty hardcore baseless speculation there.

and September and October and part of November...

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
lol, no...

I bet this will be Raptor scheduling only.

pjbinns

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It would cost them more to shut down production entirely for 2022, they are better off building them without chips and waiting on them. Manufacturing shutdowns are insanely costly.

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
It would cost them more to shut down production entirely for 2022, they are better off building them without chips and waiting on them. Manufacturing shutdowns are insanely costly.
Not saying a shut down, but with limited supplies they may not be able to build very many more than the ones that are already scheduled - and those continue to be pushed back.

Last edited:

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

Blown331

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 7/14/20 reservation. Its within the first 12 hours of reservations opening.
Two door Badlands with tow. I originally wanted Antimatter Blue but now ordered Eruption Green. At this point I'm planning on 2023 and having to pick another new color. Lol.
I hope they build reservations before opening orders again but I know that won't happen.

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lol, that's some pretty hardcore baseless speculation there.

and September and October and part of November...
Not saying it is going to happen with the Bronco but typically ford does the model year changeover at the end of July picking up with the next model year builds in August. Of course this is not a typical year and it may be put off a little. Unless it has been announced that the changeover will be in November picking up with '23 builds in December, I doubt the changeover will be that late.

pjbinns

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine will be just over 23 months when it delivers next month. The world has gone through many changes in that time. Frustrating, yes! Worth the wait? Yes, especially when considering that everything else new is backed up as well. It is easy to blame Ford, and they may be to blame for some of it, but a lot of it was out of their control. Thank Joe Byron for some of it. If you are frustrated go test drive one, again and again, it will make you realize that it is pretty damn cool to drive. I do wish you well and I hope it gets on the schedule soon.
Yes everyone deals with constraints, no one had such an atrocious reservation then allocation formula and thats 1000% fords fault, it was their own greed to garner competition between dealers to sell their less popular vehicles. I swear they workshopped it in a kindergarden.....wait sorry, that's offensive to children, they would have done it better.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Limited" scheduling. In other words, 2 Broncos are going to be scheduled - probably for some famous football player or something. Us peasants don't matter
Sponsored