First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Essentially means, if you haven't been scheduled, don't expect to be this round, better luck at the end of June for August build weeks. Time to turn the page to 2023 model year mentally. The multi year journey continues 🥳 thanks for nothing Ford.
way ahead of you
Sponsored

FrankieB45

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This just means…NO BRONCOS FOR US!

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Secret footage of Ford's scheduling process.

Ford Bronco ⏱ Limited Bronco Scheduling Next Week (5/23) For Build Week June 27 giphy
I think that's the production managers' team meeting, surrounded by the 5 people who work the production line

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Essentially means, if you haven't been scheduled, don't expect to be this round, better luck at the end of June for August build weeks. Time to turn the page to 2023 model year mentally. The multi year journey continues 🥳 thanks for nothing Ford.
I've already set it in my mind that I'll be re-ordering for 2023. One of these years it'll happen.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not saying it is going to happen with the Bronco but typically ford does the model year changeover at the end of July picking up with the next model year builds in August. Of course this is not a typical year and it may be put off a little. Unless it has been announced that the changeover will be in November picking up with '23 builds in December, I doubt the changeover will be that late.
Last MY21 Bronco Balance Out was in early December and then rolled seamlessly into MY22 production. It is not anticipated to be as late this year but still expected to be late, late fall. In fact, no model on the scheduling sheet is showing Balance Out yet.

Oldred57

Black Diamond
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
George Carlin voice: Now what exactly is limited scheduling? You either schedule or you don’t!

BrotaryEngine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would guess this will be the last scheduling for '22's
Per a post on BlueOvalForums it would seem that Ford is planning to build MY22 through at least August:

2022MY BRONCO
  • Everglades orders with Desert Sand (VA) exterior paint will not be selected for scheduling. rders with this paint won’t be eligible for scheduling until we begin scheduling the build week of August 15th, which will be in a couple months. If you want your orders to be eligible for scheduling earlier, please consider changing the paint color.

330SMG

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 ,89 325i and 72 Dodge Charger SE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes everyone deals with constraints, no one had such an atrocious reservation then allocation formula and thats 1000% fords fault, it was their own greed to garner competition between dealers to sell their less popular vehicles. I swear they workshopped it in a kindergarden.....wait sorry, that's offensive to children, they would have done it better.
Discussed in March and Ford press released that Nov 10 is the change over this year.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-10-then-switchover-to-2023-model-year.40695/

Even with that said. They do not appear to be able to make 100k 22 Broncos this year due to supply constraints. For every 13k month there is a 5k month

AMS BADLANDS

Badlands
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seriously, just set the expectation for 2023, Ford will not schedule many reservation holders between now and end of year, it's just unnecessary stress to have hope. I look at the count up day app I have on my phone and now I just laugh at how terrible Ford has been. I'd imagine the wait is going to be 2+ years best case, easier to laugh at it all now knowing it's just a pipe dream. Only downside is how much money is lost by customers on the spiking interest rates, yet no acknowledgement from Ford on doing anything to atone for that not-so-subtle "screw them over worse" effort.
Agreed. The cost of every Bronco not being paid for in cash is going up with each interest rate hike! I told myself if i don't get scheduled by summer, I'll go buy a Tesla and just keep wheeling in my wife's Rubi. #ford

Sponsored

madfella

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've already set it in my mind that I'll be re-ordering for 2023. One of these years it'll happen.
Does anyone know when the next ordering window will open up?

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know when the next ordering window will open up?
No date has been set yet. Word on the street is 'Fall', which is what I also was told from my salesperson.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
lol, no...

I bet this will be Raptor scheduling only.
I was thinking, and selfishly hoping, that. Maybe the "limited" models like Raptor and Everglades get scheduling next week and the normal trims are skipped.

Before people jump on me about BUT I'VE BEEN WAITING please remember most the Raptors are Day 1 reservations. No idea on the Everglades as I'm not getting one, I haven't followed all their drama.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not saying it is going to happen with the Bronco but typically ford does the model year changeover at the end of July picking up with the next model year builds in August. Of course this is not a typical year and it may be put off a little. Unless it has been announced that the changeover will be in November picking up with '23 builds in December, I doubt the changeover will be that late.
I've posted the same and some seem to think Ford has committed to building MY22 into Nov, I have not seen anything stating that and I think it'll be closer to business as usual as for when Ford changes the model year over. It could go a few weeks longer but I doubt it'll go into Nov.

When you have reservations that were made just after the price protection date, but over a year ago, AND we will be seeing our MSRP & options raised a second time. Ford has said it wants to increase productions on the more profitable units and what is more profitable than two price increases on orders you already had at a lower price?

My base price and the prices of my options went up. So if Ford schedules me after the MY23 change over they will get a second increase when the B&P was still showing MY21 prices when I reserved.

So, yea I'm betting that they will change over this summer and wait to build those of us not price protected until after so they can charge us more. And, that's a bet I hope I lose and I get built before the price increase; I'd lose the bet, but win a Bronco... At MY22 prices and built sooner.
Sponsored