Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Essentially means, if you haven't been scheduled, don't expect to be this round, better luck at the end of June for August build weeks. Time to turn the page to 2023 model year mentally. The multi year journey continues 🥳 thanks for nothing Ford.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well 🤬 me sideways, it's going to take a miracle for me to be scheduled next week. Guess I'll just day drink all day.
Why do I keep waiting for disappointment?

Sponsored

pjbinns

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well 🤬 me sideways, it's going to take a miracle for me to be scheduled next week. Guess I'll just day drink all day.
Why do I keep waiting for disappointment?
Seriously, just set the expectation for 2023, Ford will not schedule many reservation holders between now and end of year, it's just unnecessary stress to have hope. I look at the count up day app I have on my phone and now I just laugh at how terrible Ford has been. I'd imagine the wait is going to be 2+ years best case, easier to laugh at it all now knowing it's just a pipe dream. Only downside is how much money is lost by customers on the spiking interest rates, yet no acknowledgement from Ford on doing anything to atone for that not-so-subtle "screw them over worse" effort.

pjbinns

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I could use an extra week or two to close on a house first 😅
Even if you were to get scheduled next week by chance, you wouldn't take delivery for 2 months at least, then you'd run the financing at the dealer. So the bright side is you'd be fine with that, congrats on the house!

miami2823

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lol tomorrow marks my 1 year and this shit show still shows no signs of slowing down. See y'all in 2023. Might just go buy a Scat Pack in the meantime. Stupid.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So looking at the Ranger schedule the shutdown is week of July 4th and 18th.

Which means I my twice slipped build week slips again, it’ll be to late July or August :(

I am saying read the threads in the forum where MAP will be shut down 3-4 weeks in July to redesign the assembly Line to accommodate B.Raptor and other like vehicles Like ranger Raptor, the B raptor is 10 inches wider. That's all. Would be real fun to watch them squeeze 10 lbs of poop in a 5 pound bag before July. I believe they will be some of the first to be built in July August..after they modify the assembly line etc..maybe they push that date up, but May? LOL...ok...Someone listens to way too much Aerosmith....Dream On!

Sponsored

pjbinns

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Lol tomorrow marks my 1 year and this shit show still shows no signs of slowing down. See y'all in 2023. Might just go buy a Scat Pack in the meantime. Stupid.
I remember my 1 year anniversary, that was a full tempertantrum riddled day! I was so completely bitter 😂, it gets better though, the endless wait will eventually desensitize you. My friend got his ordered in January 22' same build as me but slightly more constrained and got delivery 3 months from the day he walked into the dealer to order. That's what got me the worst. All you can do is laugh, and realize maybe ford has a stack of orders and builds they have archived and blacklisted 🤷‍♂️😂

pjbinns

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Isn't every week limited? Just saying... They have never scheduled everything.
Most all scheduling weeks are NOT limited, this is a rare designation. Normal Scheduling weeks are limited by nature, yes, but when they mark it specifically as "limited", that means barely any will get scheduled. I think they will just fill small gaps of existing build weeks, maybe schedule one additional week, rather than scheduling a whole month of builds like they usually do.

Lucchese

Black Diamond
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Black Diamond, '90 4Runner, + bikes
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

? ? are you really SURE you WANT to be scheduled ? ?

sure you get a VIN, but then it's just a coin-flip whether you end up in some endless purgatory Motown Mountain ' Holding Lot '