Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Screen Shot 2022-05-20 at 2.13.36 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2022-05-20 at 2.13.48 PM.jpg

Hi my name is Trent and I am addicted to disappointment…October 2020 reservation for this so called Bronco. I just realized that I ordered a Bronco sport which was delivered on March 2021 and I would have paid it off by the time I might receive my actual Bronco. Meanwhile Ford continues to be silent and watch the shit show from a distance. The funny thing is I actually forgot I made a reservation until I got an email from my dealer saying nothing yet on the horizon. What else is new. Well…time to smoke another one because I’m handling this disappointment with some weed because being dazed is much better than the reality. 😎
Sponsored

abisen

Badlands
First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer is saying that my bronco (reservation 2/2021 & order 10/2021) may see a price increase if the build gets pushed out to 2023. I think if that happens my purchase price might go up by at least $5K. Because there is already a difference of $2.5K between the price I booked at vs the 22.5 pricing. Assuming similar increase it's going to cross $5K difference :(

This is becoming a never ending saga.

Broncogirl66

Badlands
First Name
Gia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23" manual 2dr SAS, HPR 2" lift BDS suspenion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Essentially means, if you haven't been scheduled, don't expect to be this round, better luck at the end of June for August build weeks. Time to turn the page to 2023 model year mentally. The multi year journey continues 🥳 thanks for nothing Ford.
wonder when we will have to convert over again. I have been watching to see if anything gets leacked

Broncogirl66

Badlands
First Name
Gia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23" manual 2dr SAS, HPR 2" lift BDS suspenion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

? ? are you really SURE you WANT to be scheduled ? ?

sure you get a VIN, but then it's just a coin-flip whether you end up in some endless purgatory Motown Mountain ' Holding Lot '
I have to say you take the prize . I like Motown Mountain best of all.

Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BeckJA19&9

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport, Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Spitballing but maybe raptor and some wildtraks with the 3.0?

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How long before the Bronco is discontinued?
I don’t think they will discontinue the Bronco per say but will just drop the 2 dr model. It seems they have no interest in producing them. Almost as if the 2drs are a thorn in their side

Baja71

Badlands
First Name
tw
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Stroppe Baja Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
? ? are you really SURE you WANT to be scheduled ? ?

sure you get a VIN, but then it's just a coin-flip whether you end up in some endless purgatory Motown Mountain ' Holding Lot '
Absolutely not. So, I decided to 99 mine last week. It wasn't an easy choice, but I just don't want to give Ford $ for what's squirting out the tailpipe at MAP. I'm hoping things get better in '23 and they get it together, but if they don't, so be it. I've not lost interest in the Bronco per se, I've lost interest in the process and product currently being assembled and sold as such. To better Bronco days!! 🍻

Last edited:

TC1

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2022 Mach E, 2021 Escape, 2014 RX 450
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What funny is I got my email 2 weeks ago saying mine was scheduled for this week and built week May 23, hell I don’t understand this crap anymore. At least I got a VIN

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I can't wait for the interest rate hike in June.

Aonesteve

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Crew Cab 4x4 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got an email 8n March saying my order was accepted. Whatever that means. Sine I placed the order as soon as the dealer could do it over a year ago I was expecting a Vin number soon. Crickets. Have the hammock the flag and the drawings but no Bronco. My dealer sells 90 percent trucks in a rural farm area. He has no idea what is going on. I am price protected and expect a 23 now. 2dr Outerbanks mic top trailer package squatch. I want it my way. If I live that long

Djveks22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not saying it is going to happen with the Bronco but typically ford does the model year changeover at the end of July picking up with the next model year builds in August. Of course this is not a typical year and it may be put off a little. Unless it has been announced that the changeover will be in November picking up with '23 builds in December, I doubt the changeover will be that late.
Hmm it’s usually a 3 month wait between receiving build email and actual build date so if July is the end, I should have received a build email around now? I guess I will get postponed to 2023