Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bronco scheduling was supposed to be an 8 week huge block extending into July. We’ve heard here that they didn’t finish tgat scheduling, so a limited schedule makes sense they are filling up the scheduling they didn’t finish from last time.
Sponsored

TNBadBronc

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco/ 2004 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got scheduled on the last round for a 6/13 build week. I just got pushed back to 6/27.

7/16/20 reservation
2 door
Badlands
Sas
High
Tow

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bronco scheduling was supposed to be an 8 week huge block extending into July. We’ve heard here that they didn’t finish tgat scheduling, so a limited schedule makes sense they are filling up the scheduling they didn’t finish from last time.
They cancelled that big block, they only went out to June 13th. They had to have been hit by a supply or quality issue to go from finishing out the end of June and all of July, to just one limited week of June

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm beginning to feel like I'm in a cult. I'm begging Ford to take $54k from me for an unreliable POS with poor gas mileage, and they won't take it. My local Jeep dealer seems to have no problems with getting JLs and Gladiators in. I don't want one, but they seem to be the only ones that want my money.

Last edited:

Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do you know that for fact or are you just wildly speculating
I'll call it a hunch. However if Ford Motor Company says it's for customer orders, I'll elevate my hunch, to an educated guess.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bronco scheduling/production will continue to be, Limited through 2022-2023.
Duh!

Deleted member 21681

I'm beginning to feel like I'm in cult. I'm begging Ford to take $54k from me for an unreliable POS with poor gas mileage, and they won't take it. My local Jeep dealer seems to have no problems with getting JLs and Gladiators in. I don't want one, but they seem to be the only ones that want my money.
Imagine believing that and still choosing to wait in line. Just amazing.

Baja71

Badlands
First Name
tw
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Stroppe Baja Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Imagine believing that and still choosing to wait in line. Just amazing.
And yet it’s true. Having 99’d my own order with the intention of reordering in 2023, I just ordered a Gladiator and will go about my life. I’ll keep Ford guessing about the 2023 reorder. It’s not like they care, but it gives me the illusion of being in control. 😂

Last edited:

Sponsored

Falcon01

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R35 GTR, Chevy Bolt, Saab 9-3 Aero 6spd
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No need to 99 the order. They're not gonna build it anyway! I'm a later order compared to many here - November of 2020. I still have former coworkers from an old job as if I got my Bronco yet :(. I don't even know what to say anymore.

The Maverick I ordered in October of 2021 doesn't look any better in terms of getting scheduled either and I need a new car by September latest which is the furthest out I can extend my lease. I was hoping to have both by now TBH (or at least scheduled) and as time goes on, I start to question if I should even get a Bronco anymore, or just get a 911 or Corvette instead.

miami2823

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I remember my 1 year anniversary, that was a full tempertantrum riddled day! I was so completely bitter 😂, it gets better though, the endless wait will eventually desensitize you. My friend got his ordered in January 22' same build as me but slightly more constrained and got delivery 3 months from the day he walked into the dealer to order. That's what got me the worst. All you can do is laugh, and realize maybe ford has a stack of orders and builds they have archived and blacklisted 🤷‍♂️😂
Thanks for your comment. I almost hastily purchased a different vehicle just out of pure frustration on the 1y anny. I've simmered down now, and will continue the long road. Whew.