Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Interesting that they are scheduling July 25th and they said it would be limited to June 27th.

🤔
Sponsored

JBowles

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems with the recent shuffling of scheduled builds, and this weeks limited scheduling, it's seems like all of June and July are getting booked up, and we might be back on the normal cadence, whit August scheduling taking place in late June

10Terp

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 Expedition, '12 Mustang GT, '06 Escape Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nothing here so far. I assume it won't happen this month. 7/17/20 reservation holder.

My wife and I have recently decided that we're bailing on this if we get knocked to a MY2023. I'm about ready to get off this roller coaster.

JustinZ

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably should have just posted in this thread instead of making a new one. My bad. Got scheduled this morning for 7/25.

Badlands, 2.3, 7-speed, HPR, optional wheels, MGV, MIC, roof rack, LUX. I dropped the PPF and tow a while back.

Original reservation date 7/24/2020. Ordered 2/22/21 and again 11/2/2021.

Sponsored

ddavey4923

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Who tells you this? No one gives me any info ever.
sales guy at the dealership - tells me how many he gets pulled each time but nothing about allocations or where I am in line

HCGxKaLiBeR

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nothing here so far. I assume it won't happen this month. 7/17/20 reservation holder.

My wife and I have recently decided that we're bailing on this if we get knocked to a MY2023. I'm about ready to get off this roller coaster.
All the other alternatives that I wanted are either hard to get or with insane markups.

I got the written response from my dealer GM said mine is under Price Protection II, and there won't be markups. This is probably the only thing that keep me sticking around.

D-TownBorn

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably should have just posted in this thread instead of making a new one. My bad. Got scheduled this morning for 7/25.

Badlands, 2.3, 7-speed, HPR, optional wheels, MGV, MIC, roof rack, LUX. I dropped the PPF and tow a while back.

Original reservation date 7/24/2020. Ordered 2/22/21 and again 11/2/2021.
I got scheduled also!
Badlands, lux, soft top, 2.7
Reservation 7/20/20
Small dealership who has been great throughout the process.

NamVet66-67

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Sport V6 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm wishing I had that can to kick down that same road. My aggression is piling up....keeping the positive has begun to dissolve (a) canceled production dates, (b) Nothing from Mother Ford, (c) then add lack of dealership communications, about says it all!

Sponsored

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm wishing I had that can to kick down that same road. My aggression is piling up....keeping the positive has begun to dissolve (a) canceled production dates, (b) Nothing from Mother Ford, (c) then add lack of dealership communications, about says it all!
STAY PUMPED!

pjbinns

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just am waiting on the inevitable 2 year anniversary of the order, longer on the reservation date. The reservation was pointless, Ford has no plans to schedule reservation holders with any urgency.

How is it my friend with the same EXACT build as me, no reservation, who orders 1 year after me in Jan 2022, waits only 3 months from order to delivery, it just is beyond nonsensical.

This is not a parts and shortage issue anymore, unless we are considering it a common sense shortage on Ford's part. Ford continues to fail, they will keep failing, and I hope no one lets up on calling them out. Their allocation formula is just predatory business practice to redirect blame to dealers, it is beyond frustrating. I would not be surprised if they just shut down this Bronco and pony show and left the Ford Bronco experiment for dead, wait for a leadership change to try again, maybe people with some grasp on common sense and an ounce of intelligence can fail less hard.

I am calling it now, there will be frustration for those of us who ordered a 2021, and then a 2022, have to go and order a 2023, and the same last in, first out strategy continues and all the new orders get volted to the front of the non-existent line. They will hide behind shortages that other manufacturers handle better. Others can get vehicles out years quicker than ford can, yet here we are. If you do not get scheduled today, wait until the 2023 banks open and the new orders flood in and they pick those first, just because it is easy, maybe amusing for Ford at this point.

All of this waiting the while your interest rates are tripling and the "inflation" they will claim raises the price, but it doesn't have to jacks up you Bronco because they expire the price protection. They really are protecting profit margins and wont even absorb any of that for people waiting on a 3rd model year. The 2023 will have less options, features and will be built more cheaply, so worth the wait right? Maybe your color will be expired, maybe thats the 2nd time its happened to you. Profits over people, classic.

Rant over.

steverollin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Badlands, BMW X7, LX 570, TRX on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No scheduling this week for our group. Large list and had 47 allocations in the last big round. So congrats to the lucky few who got in this week.

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
I wonder why they only scheduled for the week of 7/25? The last round of scheduling, they only scheduled to 6/13. I realize some have been pushed out to 6/20 or 6/27...what about the rest of the weeks? Just curious!

PhillyGuy

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 SuperCrew Platinum, 2018 BMW X3 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interesting that they are scheduling July 25th and they said it would be limited to June 27th.

🤔
I just logged into the back door and I'm scheduled for 7/25!!!!!

Bronco Build.JPG
Sponsored