First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
August 25 is last day to make any changes if vin is not issued yet.
A week later,they probably will schedule October and early November builds, and those are the last of 2022 production vehicles. From 11/11, 2023 broncos are produced.
Ok, I don't intend on changing my MY22 order, so I am good here. Thank you!
Sponsored

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
I fully get
1) the assembly line must continue to move for a lot of reasons
2) you can only build with parts you have
3) I support incomplete builds to keep people in jobs and the supply mountain must be kept small too

It’s of not value to store a mountain of parts waiting on a swaybar disconnect for a badlands

But why is a manual base being built for a WALK IN ORDER, when someone somewhere has a manual base as a reservation.
Not sure if anyone has replied to this yet but I’m pretty sure that comes down to dealer allocation and the number of orders your dealer has vs what they’re allotted per month.

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if anyone has replied to this yet but I’m pretty sure that comes down to dealer allocation and the number of orders your dealer has vs what they’re allotted per month.
I agree
But that’s seems to not be addressed by the people arguing with me

WillRCTID

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Prius, 1973 F100, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had given up hope on a 2022, thought for sure I was going to 2023. On the bright side, I could change my color back to cactus gray.

Today for no reason at all I checked the back door link. OMG ITS HAPPENING!! It must've been scheduled last week and I didn't bother to check.
Ford Bronco ⏱ Limited Bronco Scheduling Next Week (5/30) For Build Weeks 6/27, 7/18, 7/25 16595994-3B68-4337-A993-2BA34697EF95

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reservations have priority, then orders without a reservation, then dealer stock. Dealer stock has strict restrictions on what can be built. Our store as an example (600+ reservations) has never received a dealer stock order.

Res holders are not being passed over for dealer stock with the same build
Isn’t this a dealer order? And there’s no one on any list anywhere that would be this build as is a green special order reservation or walk in?
It’s delivered and ADM’d

it’s mid, not high. And take off the leather and it’s literally my build

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FMDE5CH8NLA77363

I’ll accept this could be an anomaly, but I’m running across several blue sticker badlands

granted many are manual…. But this one is not

Ford Bronco ⏱ Limited Bronco Scheduling Next Week (5/30) For Build Weeks 6/27, 7/18, 7/25 076AC0B1-7DB7-4426-943E-B12926E5917B

Ford Bronco ⏱ Limited Bronco Scheduling Next Week (5/30) For Build Weeks 6/27, 7/18, 7/25 896766E7-6509-479B-8937-0E0E72793A36

Sponsored

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Isn’t this a dealer order? And there’s no one on any list anywhere that would be this build as is a green special order reservation or walk in?
It’s delivered and ADM’d

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FMDE5CH8NLA77363

I’ll accept this could be an anomaly, but I’m running across several blue sticker badlands

Ford Bronco ⏱ Limited Bronco Scheduling Next Week (5/30) For Build Weeks 6/27, 7/18, 7/25 896766E7-6509-479B-8937-0E0E72793A36

Looks like a unique situation where the dealer has allocation but no buildable orders. Probably doesn't have any customer orders with mid pack and 2.3. there are scenarios where a badlands could get built as stock. My store has enough orders we haven't had a stocker schedule

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like a unique situation where the dealer has allocation but no buildable orders. Probably doesn't have any customer orders with mid pack and 2.3. there are scenarios where a badlands could get built as stock. My store has enough orders we haven't had a stocker schedule
Thank you for the response. I appreciate it and it does make sense.
so it really is allocations…. Allocation/reservation/order/stock

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thank you for the response. I appreciate it and it does make sense.
so it really is allocations…. Allocation/reservation/order/stock
Yeah, kinda, you can have a build without the allocation, stock or otherwise

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s delivered and ADM’d

There's something more to it than that... Looks like it is some kinda special situation. The order number is T999... That seems like is it some special order code out of the ordinary.
Guessing maybe a mannequin replacement? We're at that time frame now where they are sellable, and I bet there's a method to re-order them. That order number just stands out as very odd to me.

Sponsored

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There's something more to it than that... Looks like it is some kinda special situation. The order number is T999... That seems like is it some special order code out of the ordinary.
Guessing maybe a mannequin replacement? We're at that time frame now where they are sellable, and I bet there's a method to re-order them. That order number just stands out as very odd to me.
Built in January. Just to add to the puzzle....

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Could have been special allocation for any number of reasons.

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I still don’t have a VIN / build date. Hopefully with this next round of allocations I’ll get lucky. 682 days so far…

agreed, this link is not all that exciting but that’s what peeps call the “backdoor” link.
729 days for me no Vin or build date #novingang

Gnomad

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2 dr, 7MT EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

it's getting a bit ridiculous and I've only been waiting for 7 months. At this rate it's going to be like Ronald Reagan's lucky Lada buyer who's getting his car 10 years from today and wants to know if it's in the morning or afternoon as he has a plumber coming that day too.
To get me through the wait, I dumped my troublesome LR3 and eventually found myself a Wrangler. I'm going to confess the Wrangler is growing on me to the point where I got it naked and have been driving it to work and leaving the motorbike in the garage. Judging from the schedule I'm not going to see a Bronco anytime soon and recently found myself looking at the Wrangler builder as you can get a Wrangler in 8 weeks not 8 months or 8 years.
If I'd have bought a project and nipped into the garage every evening for an hour or 2 I'd have a Bronco by now.
Yes I understand that original order holders are still waiting and I salute them for their patience. However I found a big 4 wheel squirrel and I'm now irretreivably distracted and if I run into Mr Farley again I'll let him know.
Sponsored