Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mistaken semantics - they're planning to build mine this year with nothing in the system that would push to next.

She stated my signed contract allowed me price protection. Is that the criteria you're referring to?
Again if you don't have a VIN (aka build date) you are not guaranteed to be built this year.
The below is the price protection criteria
https://thebronconation.com/my22-mi...s-changing-who-has-price-protection-and-more/
If you don't follow within one of these, you won't be price protected through next year
Sponsored

Bill K

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

JBowles

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got it. Looks like I can remove the tow package with no pricing impact. That's about all I get and hope I get built this 2022 MY.
I tried adding tow back to my order last week, my dealer didn't have any luck being able to make any changes to any bronco orders.

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wouldn't it be cool if "Limited" meant they were only scheduling early reservation holders?

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wouldn't it be cool if "Limited" meant they were only scheduling early reservation holders?
Looks to me like they define "limited" as 2 doors, a bunch of them where scheduled last week and quite a few were early reservations.

Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We'll only know if we see July through August getting scheduled... With July through August 2020 getting scheduled haha

Bill K

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I tried adding tow back to my order last week, my dealer didn't have any luck being able to make any changes to any bronco orders.
My dealer just removed the tow package. Strangely, he said my order was now flagged for having the 2.3 l engine. When I spoke to the Ford rep yesterday, she didn't mention that. She did say that the tow package was a major constraint; perhaps that's why you could not add it back similar to the paint protection...

NBales34

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are we going to get any more "care packages" from Ford while we wait?

AndersonR

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is my first post...but I've been lurking for months and learning a ton from everyone.

My Situation: I'm a 7/18/20 reservation...so I've been trying to be (semi) patient like a lot of you over the past 22+ months. It wasn't until I was told about the backdoor process shared on this site that I got a build date. The good news...I was originally in the 6/6 build group, but that got pulled in to 5/30. I've been refreshing the portal the past few days and finally got my sticker. Here is my information:

Blend Date: 06/02/2022
Rotation #: 5985
Place in Line: 1102/3102

2DR-BD-MID-NonSAS-2.7-White-MIC Top-HD Mod Bumper

Hope this helps. I've called Ford and they are pretty wishy washy on offering dates or timelines. I'm just hoping we get it by mid-July.

Sponsored

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are we going to get any more "care packages" from Ford while we wait?
NO! In my opinion FORD is over the Bronco #novingang and moving on to the Lightning an eMustang gang,figuring that we are in it for the long haul and will put up with the lack of info and the carrots dangling in front of us and let’s not forget the Dealers who play as if they have no idea what’s up but still put out the videos. Again it’s just my opinion.
#novingang

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So if not scheduled this week equals for sure being pushed to a 2023 model?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So if not scheduled this week equals for sure being pushed to a 2023 model?
No. As stated several times across several threads, MY22 Balance Out doesn't occur until mid November. So, August, September, October and part of November all still need to be scheduled.

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

No. As stated several times across several threads, MY22 Balance Out doesn't occur until mid November. So, August, September, October and part of November all still need to be scheduled.
Ok...............................

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

good...there needs to be about a $1000 non refundable deposit at order time. I had to do it with the last Ford I ordered and Bronco should be no different.
Agreed, but in exchange for those terms, there should be a fixed price and we should know exactly where we stand in line at that dealership, and no one outside of the current allocation should be able to move into it.

If $1000 buys you a certain 2022 allocation at a price agreed to when making the deposit, then sure non-refundable. If it’s “we may get around to your two door in the next three years, but four door soft top mall ins may take your spot at any time”, then no.

It’s been over a year since I placed my $500 deposit for a vehicle that should have been built mid summer last year …
Sponsored