First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands SAS, 2015 Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not surprised. Guessing 2 to 3 weeks before more scheduling.

Sponsored

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's clear that we're (early reservation holders) no longer a priority for Ford.

With new model launches nearly every month, we just keep getting pushed further and further from their minds. And we'll take it, because we've brainwashed ourselves into believing its "Bronco or NOTHING!"

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am so over it ,tired of waiting and waiting lost all the excitement over owner a Bronco .I got a 8/23/20 reservation and I already know I will need to reorder for 2023 because I know I won't get mine before 2022 run stops .

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's clear that we're (early reservation holders) no longer a priority for Ford.

With new model launches nearly every month, we just keep getting pushed further and further from their minds. And we'll take it, because we've brainwashed ourselves into believing its "Bronco or NOTHING!"
We never were a priority at any point. The whole reservation/allocation formula is a scam.

BC overlanding

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I see your build is a Badlands. No need to be brainwashed only option is a jeep rubicon, there isn't another choice. Jeeps drive and handle like crap on the road so no thanks I will wait

Sponsored

MrBud

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know people keep on saying that—been repeated ad nauseam since October at the very least, if not before then.

BUT, worth pointing out that the vast majority of people who reserved a Bronco did so within the first week, and most of those did so within the first 24-48 hours. It isn't like the early reservation holders are some super exclusive club that only accounts for 5% of the total number of reservations. So saying that Ford doesn't care about early reservation holders is like saying Ford doesn't care about the vast majority of people who reserved and ordered a Bronco.

They just built a poorly thought-out reservation system that assumed there wasn't going to be a worldwide supply chain crisis that severely limited which configurations they could build. And to make matters worse, the people who reserved first probably are also in the more enthusiast crowd of people who are likely to order the constrained items.

bluford

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

phocion

Badlands
Threads