North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just go into a dealer maybe not the current dealer you have a reservation in and order one you can get ... you currently can't order what half of you have on order so no one is walking in and getting the exact same order...you can't order 2.7's, you can't order tow package, you can't order hard top, but if you order a 2.3 soft top four door it will get picked up next scheduling ... most likely... so just order that and then trade it in when your original order gets here... either way you have to wait, take advantage that while there is dealer markup people are making money off trades, or just keep waiting but as you wait more and more "easy" broncos will be built they can't stop production because your vehicle cannot be build. You either sit and mope or become smarter and learn to play the system, it isn't a secret Ford has sent communication that says hard tops, tow package, paint protection, steel, and 2.7's all have constraints and in limited supply on top of chip supplies so basically the more they make the less parts they will have to build your highly constrained vehicle so that will just push your vehicle down the list even more, so if you need one now then order one you know they can build but don't use your reservation just walk in.
Good advice, but it is amazing that you wrote three paragraphs with only one period. Line breaks/spaces and punctuation make long posts more readable.
Sponsored

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ya know, the first time around and up till the dealer fucked me I looked forward to the emails I would get from Ford both good and bad. It was like a shitty roller coaster but this time around it's been radio silence. The dealer who priced me out has my FORD account locked with a Bronco they ordered in my name with my second reservation.
That being said I gotta say Mike Barone @ Flemington Ford has been a breath of fresh air. I do 99% of my correspondence with him by email and he's very responsive. Told me I was previewed, gave me my vin and has kept me in the loop about when my build week is and all this has been unsolicited on my part. Oh and as an addendum I ordered my 2dr all via email, deposit, specked it and confirmed pricing....

qbd1414

Big Bend
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Good advice, but it is amazing that you wrote three paragraphs with only one period. Line breaks/spaces and punctuation make long posts more readable.
Thanks feel free to edit for me, if it makes you happy. I have a job and it isn't a book editor. I do have a Bronco that I daily drive to my job and I just got another scheduled from a later reservation which I am sure will be pushed to a later date due to delays, but nonetheless it has a VIN, so I was attempting to help, but if it isn't helpful that is fine especially if it is too hard to read for you with my writing style. I have also walked in to help my husband order one and discussed the options available to order, rather than spend all my time editing and complaining on forums I did some research. Saying "I want it now" isn't working.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Who cares at this point. Maybe itll give em time to fix all the 2.7s blowing up. Long term this is going to really sting Ford. So many disgruntled people wont even sniff another one. Looking forward to next gen 4Runner.
Even though there is a sample size of a whopping 31 blown 2.7 on this board I wouldn't be so melodramatic as to say all the 2.7d are blowing up. There are many thousands that are perfectly fine and the ones that do have issues seem to be in a particular date range that has long since passed. I have a 2.7 build ordered and haven't even thought about it. If somebody wants to wait until they feel better about the engine issue I'll gladly jump to their spot in line.

AH64DB2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gonna have to wait even longer for the Jul 17, 2020 reservation... let me show you my shocked face.

Shocked face.jpg

BassMaster

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
They need to catch up on what’s been built and sitting in a fenced in lot first. Wait…that makes sense. Forget I said that
Sponsored