John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I definitely read this like a narrator at the end of an old Batman show, just needed to end it with "Join us next week to find out!"
Same bat time, same bat channel

It would seem simple enough to run all the built units back through whatever stages are necessary to complete them but they must be waiting on constrained accessories that are not part of MAP assembly.

It will still be about 2 years out, and maybe chips for other purposes, but Intel is going to build 2 semiconductor plants in Columbus, Ohio. Yes, American chips will probably cost 10x Asian including shipping but like domestic fossil fuel production should put us in more control of our destiny
Sponsored

WSCC

Outer Banks
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had a build week of 2/7. It’s currently in production with a blend date of 2/9 and I have a VIN. I haven’t received any email about delays.
Same here. Had a 1/31 build first but got an email on the 30th pushing it back to 2/7. No notice of delay and it says it’s in production. Blend date of 2/9. I guess we will just wait and see…what else can we do.

cryptidfan

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek, Honda Shadow
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here. Had a 1/31 build first but got an email on the 30th pushing it back to 2/7. No notice of delay and it says it’s in production. Blend date of 2/9. I guess we will just wait and see…what else can we do.
After looking into some articles, I have actually never seen where shut down means completely stop building. It usually just means cut down to one shift or drastic decrease in production. Also,
It looks like the ones being pushed back to May are mostly newer (2021-2022) reservations, and then Lux, High, then Mid packages. The older reservations are still on schedule for the most part. You’re right though. We will see this week.

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

First quarter build schedule is complete. Now Ford shutting down plants. Apparently thousands of mostly built Broncos staged waiting for parts.........I don't know what to say anymore. Will early reservation holders (week 1) get their Bronco in 2022? Who knows.............
Yes, unless you ordered from one of the Big 3, in which case might not be enough allocation spots to get to early res holders until 2023.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, unless you ordered from one of the Big 3, in which case might not be enough allocation spots to get to early res holders until 2023.
I am in their allocation for this year...but that means nothing. They were supposed to get 19 in 2021 and I believe they only received 6-7. They may not even receive their full allocations or if this crap keeps up....their allocation will be cut.

Sponsored

FordTruckPlant

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I work at Ford Kentucky Truck Plant and we are not running SUV's because of semiconductor shortages. This is Ford's most Profitable vehicle and we are not making them this week! The Lincoln Navigator.....I know this is hurting Ford also because of this!
I'm also sure that Ford would love to build the Bronco for all the people waiting!
We need to make American made semiconductor's and we wouldn't have this problem!!!

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I work at Ford Kentucky Truck Plant and we are not running SUV's because of semiconductor shortages. This is Ford's most Profitable vehicle and we are not making them this week! The Lincoln Navigator.....I know this is hurting Ford also because of this!
I'm also sure that Ford would love to build the Bronco for all the people waiting!
We need to make American made semiconductor's and we wouldn't have this problem!!!
I know Biden was on tv last year saying this as well. Any idea if this is going to come to fruition in the near future?

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know Biden was on tv last year saying this as well. Any idea if this is going to come to fruition in the near future?
I believe the last I read was 2025.

Mannym5

Black Diamond
First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BD, 2016 BMW M2, 2001 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just got a call from my dealer today saying that my bronco is previewing. This is odd because I thought there was no scheduling this week? Dealer seems pretty confident that I should get a scheduling week assignment any day now. Is it possible they are still doing cleanups this week or maybe my production week will be given next week?

I am a 7/14/20 8am res holder. 4-door Black Diamond, 2.7, MIC, Tow, MID PKG.

Sponsored

jnew71

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Daimond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just got a call from my dealer today saying that my bronco is previewing. This is odd because I thought there was no scheduling this week? Dealer seems pretty confident that I should get a scheduling week assignment any day now. Is it possible they are still doing cleanups this week or maybe my production week will be given next week?

I am a 7/14/20 8am res holder. 4-door Black Diamond, 2.7, MIC, Tow, MID PKG.
Congrats - maybe there is hope for me soon. 7/14/20 8pm, BD, 2.7, MIC, MID - dropped tow.

RubiconSasquatch

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BadSquatch, 2021 JLUR, 2008 JK-X, 65 Elco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We've been making semiconductors in the US for decades (see:Texas Instruments, et al). They're having the same problems as all other manufacturers. it's the raw materials that are the problem, not where they are manufactured.

bmuelz3

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's cause of the damn truckers they're messing with tons of shipments into our country

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's cause of the damn truckers they're messing with tons of shipments into our country
No Brandon, that’s not the reason.

NamVet66-67

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Sport V6 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is for sure making its way to the worse buying experience I've ever embarked on...! The only bright side for me is more time to put up more $$$s. First Chine's bug, then Chip shortish, now truckers and the bridge blockage, OMG!!
Sponsored