Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

**This is for SCHEDULING not for PRODUCTION. If your Bronco has already been SCHEDULED for PRODUCTION this week then it is getting built. This DOES NOT affect you in any way if you have a build date for this particular week.**

Ford Bronco ⏱ No Bronco Scheduling Next Week (3/14) Ford_Production Week Scheduling_2022-03-14-1
Sponsored

Last edited:

AZBronco73

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands SAS, 2015 Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Booo. But not unexpected.

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can someone clarify:

“No scheduling” = no Broncos being built this week? (Which means everyone this week or after will automatically get pushed back)

or

“No scheduling” = no new builds dates being planned, while we continue to build Broncos this week (which means builds this week and upcoming weeks continue as planned)

I’m never sure how to interpret this

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The latter. Just means they’re not penciling more people in yet, but it also means dreams are delayed from getting the “scheduled for production” email.

Sponsored

Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m confused. I got a VIN assigned in March 4th. Changed to a 4 door on March 2nd and was given a build week of 04/25/2022 this week by my dealer. If they aren’t scheduling how’d I get a build week? I don’t think my dealer is lying as they have been awesome this whole process and many of us have orders with them.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m confused. I got a VIN assigned in March 4th. Changed to a 4 door on March 2nd and was given a build week of 04/25/2022 this week by my dealer. If they aren’t scheduling how’d I get a build week? I don’t think my dealer is lying as they have been awesome this whole process and many of us have orders with them.
Again No scheduling means they're not planning on adding the May/June builds.
If you have a build date you're lucky, and this whole thread doesn't pertain to you

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Damn it sucks. It’s happening too often.

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems they are only scheduling at the beginning of every month and taking the rest off. Must still be pretty tight with supply lines.

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good. So that mean they can concentrate on the thousands of broncos ( mine included ) sitting in icemountain.
If you look at numbers, Feb production was down by about 5,000 . Those 5,000 were already scheduled so it pushed 5,000 Feb or Mar builds into April. Additionally 1,000’s we’re added not completed to ice mountain updating many members tracker ETA to May. So assuming they build the 5,000 and maybe complete 2,000 on ice mountain that would be a total of 7,000 with VINs for April that needed built or completed. I think that is why we didn’t see as many NEW Vins and build weeks assigned last go round. If they can produce around 13,000 a month the would have only been able to schedule 1,200 new Vins for each week last scheduling. If this theory holds up if could mean many come off ice mountain. Otherwise, why wouldn’t we have seen a much larger percentage of members last go round when they were scheduling’5 weeks’.

Mike B.

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I received an email from Ford that said they were as excited about the Bronco as we are and we would be receiving some exciting news soon. Has anyone received this type of email prior to getting a VIN? The email had an attachment that had a commercial about Fords new vehicles, I didn’t know if that was the exciting news or if I may be getting my VIN soon.

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's a good sign...likely...stay pumped...My build it seems is one of the few in production this last week If they are giving me truth and not horse crap?
Sponsored