First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No, it won't. People will still ask the same questions over, and over, and over, and over....and they will be explained over, and over, and over...and then they will question what they have been told over, and over, and over...
Page one, post one 😆
Sponsored

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm getting frustrated as a 11/2020 reservation. I know some have been waiting a few months longer, but I had a base soft top on order for a long time and switched to an auto 2.7 BD for 2022. So, there's no way I'm getting mine before June at this point, and frankly, I'm starting to lose interest. Especially with a bunch of other cool cars coming out right now...
I am right there with you!!! If there wasn't a shortage of all vehicles and if they weren't marking them up so much, I would tell ford to go jump off a bridge! "If" I come across the right vehicle at the right price, ford can have mine and a few choice words to go with it!

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My guess is no scheduling again next week. Rolling the dice.

Falcon01

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R35 GTR, Chevy Bolt, Saab 9-3 Aero 6spd
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My guess is no scheduling again next week. Rolling the dice.
I agree with you. With how this is going, my Bronco has been on order for 1.5 years, my Maverick for 6 months. Neither with any updates or anything from Ford and no build date in sight. I need one of them by July when my lease is up, or I'm going to have to get something else...

Also trying to pick up a spare car in the meantime just in case everything gets completely fucked.
Sponsored