First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2018 F150, 2022 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry for also being a dummy on this one, but do you receive your VIN at the same time that you are scheduled for promotion?
The only reason I ask is because the dealer told me that I’ve been assigned a VIN (couldn’t send it to me though because it was “internal”) and I haven’t received an email about being scheduled for production, so want to see if I have been lied to. Thanks!
Check the backdoor link if you had a reservation. Or you can call Ford with your 4 digit Order code and sales code and they can give you your VIN. I got scheduled on Thursday for 5/23 and called in and got VIN. One quirk was that since my MY 2021 got moved to a 22, Ford still showed two orders in for me. Chat told me I wasn't scheduled because they were looking at the old order.
Sponsored

jtwilliams

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
did anyone get scheduled yesterday, usually they say emails are going out but I didn't hear anything yesterday.
Nothing from dealer, nothing from Ford. Checked my Ford account and I am now scheduled for production the week of 5/16/22. Reserved 2 door Badlands 7/20/2020. I don't know if it made a difference but removed the tow package at the end of Jan 2022.

Kfmathern

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru outback, Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nothing from dealer, nothing from Ford. Checked my Ford account and I am now scheduled for production the week of 5/16/22. Reserved 2 door Badlands 7/20/2020. I don't know if it made a difference but removed the tow package at the end of Jan 2022.
I removed the tow package about 3 weeks ago and yesterday I got an email from ford with my vin and build date of 4/25/22.
Congratulations on your build date!!

Kfmathern

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for letting me know! Congrats on getting scheduled!
Shortly after my post to you I got my email from ford and now am scheduled for April 25th.

jtutko

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yep, nothing until mid-late April now. And that's just for scheduling, to say nothing of production bumps and other delays.
Becoming more and more frustrated with my first week reservation. What a clown show
I got one yesterday finally

Sponsored

Kfmathern

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Scheduling is planning when and what you will produce. Ford has production scheduled until last week of May after the 3/21 round. Bronco’s are being built based on the schedule daily.
Sponsored