First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Raptor | '11 FLHX | '02 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Unless you were already selected by Ford to buy a Raptor you won't be able to order one as far as I know.
I guess normally that would be the case however my good friend owns a Ford dealership and he has one unaccounted for allocation that I will be using.
Sponsored

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If they are suspending new orders to catch up on old orders, doesn’t that seem like allocations should naturally increase?

LagoVistaBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GL350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Week 3 reservation and i believe i have zero chance of a MY 22 build because of Fords Allocation system.
its about time for another Bronco branded trinket arriving in the mail to ease the pain

PS dont feel too bad for me.. I have been driving a 21 badlands for 3 months now but its not my forever Bronco so Im afraid to have any real fun with it

Stewdee55

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well ... I never dreamed I'd be writing these words anytime soon, but I got a call from my Ford salesman yesterday, and I got a *build week* -- the week of April 25! I still can't believe it. I haven't gotten an email from Ford yet, but he texted me a screenshot on his computer. I'm a 7/23/20 reservation, ordered 1/26/21, reordered last October with an update in January ... my build is a 4-door Big Bend 2.3L, MIC, mid package, Area 51 and tow(!). I looked on the website back door status link, but it hasn't updated. Who knows, maybe it will be pushed back ... but right now I may actually get my Bronco in June!!

We live in California and our dealer is in the Seattle area, so we could take her on the first roadtrip right away. This is unreal. I had reached a low point of frustration just a few days ago, then Wednesday night we drove alongside a base Bronco in Monterey and I got excited all over again. Maybe it was a sign! Hope to see more good news stories soon.
20220202_105253.jpg

Sponsored

Stewdee55

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well ... I never dreamed I'd be writing these words anytime soon, but I got a call from my Ford salesman yesterday, and I got a *build week* -- the week of April 25! I still can't believe it. I haven't gotten an email from Ford yet, but he texted me a screenshot on his computer. I'm a 7/23/20 reservation, ordered 1/26/21, reordered last October with an update in January ... my build is a 4-door Big Bend 2.3L, MIC, mid package, Area 51 and tow(!). I looked on the website back door status link, but it hasn't updated. Who knows, maybe it will be pushed back ... but right now I may actually get my Bronco in June!!

We live in California and our dealer is in the Seattle area, so we could take her on the first roadtrip right away. This is unreal. I had reached a low point of frustration just a few days ago, then Wednesday night we drove alongside a base Bronco in Monterey and I got excited all over again. Maybe it was a sign! Hope to see more good news stories soon.

El4short

Big Bend
First Name
Elrond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Man that is a beauty! Mine is a 4-door (need room for the camera gear). It's funny, the Bronco Badlands I drove at Off-Roadeo was Area 51, and I drove an Area 51 Big Bend at a local offroad event. Now I just need my own.

Stewdee55

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Man that is a beauty! Mine is a 4-door (need room for the camera gear). It's funny, the Bronco Badlands I drove at Off-Roadeo was Area 51, and I drove an Area 51 Big Bend at a local offroad event. Now I just need my own.
Sorry, only the pic came thru earlier. Lol.
Was gonna say hang in there. It will be worth the wait. I get people driving around it in circles at the store parking lot. Thumbs up all the time. I guess many others like it also.

grapesie13

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm the exact same week. My wife and I are already contemplating moving on to something else...like a 4Runner or Defender.
We just got my wife a Defender last week. It is incredible, makes me want to stop waiting for my day one reservation...but I'd never do the same things with it that I plan to do with the Bronco.

I had the first hopeful feeling since this all started that I would be scheduled when they ran last week. Nopeeeeee. Pretty close to breaking on this.

Mrs_Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have an odd scenario at the moment. I spoke with my dealer on Friday and although they were suppose to get 4 allocations on the most recent 4/4-5/2 scheduling round, their previews dropped off and none were scheduled. I also chatted ford on Frday to see if I was scheduled and they said no.

Now today I tell my dealer to drop tow to increase my chances next round over the next 4 weeks, and they tell me it's not letting them edit my order and to their surprise, I have a scheduling week of 4/18 and a VIN#.

I just entered the VIN I was given into the ford order tracking site and it only shows that I am in an "order confirmed" status with no scheduling week. See below.

Has this happened to anyone else? Maybe the site just isn't updated yet? Window sticker won't populate either.

Ford Bronco ⏱ No Bronco Scheduling Next Week (3/7) 20220202_105253
Mine looks like that too. I have a 4/25 build date but it doesnt show my build date on my tracker either. I don't think it will....the bubble will just transfer to "in production" once it's being built. It's my understanding that the window sticker is created a few days before it is built.

Sponsored

czman2000

Big Bend
First Name
craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fj cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I thought there was no scheduling this week. I just got my scheduled email with a build date of 4/5

MDH224

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 2021 Bronco BD 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I ordered a 22MY OBX, NonSas, 2.3, with hard top and tow on 11/4/21 for my wife w/o a reservation. I already have a 21MY that I reserved and ordered at the beginning. Over the weekend she decided she would rather the soft top so I called my dealer on Monday and removed the hard top and tow package. Received a production date (April 4)email yesterday. So I guess they did schedule some this week after all.

Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 10.55.18 AM.png

Usdmmark

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I ordered a 22MY OBX, NonSas, 2.3, with hard top and tow on 11/4/21 for my wife w/o a reservation. I already have a 21MY that I reserved and ordered at the beginning. Over the weekend she decided she would rather the soft top so I called my dealer on Monday and removed the hard top and tow package. Received a production date (April 4)email yesterday. So I guess they did schedule some this week after all.

Ford Bronco ⏱ No Bronco Scheduling Next Week (3/7) Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 10.55.18 AM
I dropped my hard top on my base base 2door two weeks ago. Not to mention my hd bumper and went with a 4 door soft top......nothing yet, but i do see others getting scheduled as soon as they drop certain constraints.......wish i'd get that email.

NevadaDesertExploration

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do we have any idea when the scheduling window will reopen?

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel kind of lucky. Ordered end of 10/21. Build week was 3/3/22. Just checked the status and it shows shipped.
Badlands, squatch, soft, high package, manual modular bumper and brush guard.
I was originally planning for fall 22, but now I am getting excited.

Yep, first post.

Ken
I just got word my Bronco is ready for pickup. I don't know what it is missing chip wise yet, but it looks great. Drove by the dealer and snapped a pic!

My Bronco.jpg
Sponsored