Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Isuzu Trooper
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What do March sales numbers have to do with whether or not Ford schedules more Broncos next week to be built in May and June? I’m just wondering what I’m missing.
No correlation. I'm just talking about March sales numbers. I would not be surprised if I'm correct :)
Sponsored

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No correlation. I'm just talking about March sales numbers. I would not be surprised if I'm correct :)
Got it but I bet March is one of the top, if not the top, sales months so far. MAP seems to be rolling plus they’re slowly digging out of Ice Mountain.

Now if there’s another bad batch of chips delivered to the plant then throw everything I wrote above out with the trash!

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What happened with scheduling this week? I didn't see anyone mention anything yesterday. Just a bunch of crickets and I thought they were doing a whole month worth yesterday?!?
If it helps, I am a 3rd day Badlands,SAS, 4D, 2.7, Hardtop. I got the email/vin Friday morning. It goes into production 3-21-22.

Raptor Guy

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Raptor | '11 FLHX | '02 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
From what I have been told and from what I've seen posted elsewhere here is the last day to order a 22MY is 3/8. They are then shutting down any more orders so they can catch up on production. I'm gonna try and slip in an order for a Raptor on Tuesday and cross my fingers.

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I'm a 7/18/20. I'm in the same boat.
I give you credit. No way I'd wait almost 2 years without hearing anything. I'd have bought something else by then.

Sponsored

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They prob not building any to add chips to the thousand of broncos in ice mountain or now it's dirt mountain

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I give you credit. No way I'd wait almost 2 years without hearing anything. I'd have bought something else by then.
This is just a toy for me. I have a 21 F250 Tremor, 1990 F250 4x4, a 1968&1969 Bronco, wife’s Kia Sorento and a Kia Forte. My Wife’s 4dr Black Diamond is waiting on Ice Mountain and will be delivered soon. Im in no hurry for my 2dr BadSas, let them work out all the bugs

14D30D19-DA6F-47BD-ADF7-56B807F22FEC.jpeg

19D1F368-6A96-46EB-9BE1-B59402586E33.jpeg

67BDD078-DF07-4F7E-B6F6-56C88E2FEE51.jpeg

5CAD3FE0-7A75-4008-B205-0F474DA0F335.jpeg

RHIN0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 jeep grand wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it helps, I am a 3rd day Badlands,SAS, 4D, 2.7, Hardtop. I got the email/vin Friday morning. It goes into production 3-21-22.
Very similar here. 5th day, Badlands, SAS, 4D, 2.7, LUX, soft-top. Also got the email and VIN Friday for 3/21. I dropped the MIC several weeks ago to try to jump the line - seeing you get through makes me wonder if I made the wrong choice!

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very similar here. 5th day, Badlands, SAS, 4D, 2.7, LUX, soft-top. Also got the email and VIN Friday for 3/21. I dropped the MIC several weeks ago to try to jump the line - seeing you get through makes me wonder if I made the wrong choice!

Sad thing is, I changed my top too back in October, but my dealership failed. So when I just got the build date...it said MIC. I just got lucky.....I think?

BeachShredder

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMG c63s, Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Of course not.

I'm really getting to the end of my rope here. 7/15/20 reservation.
I'm the exact same week. My wife and I are already contemplating moving on to something else...like a 4Runner or Defender.

Sponsored

Mannym5

Black Diamond
First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BD, 2016 BMW M2, 2001 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have an odd scenario at the moment. I spoke with my dealer on Friday and although they were suppose to get 4 allocations on the most recent 4/4-5/2 scheduling round, their previews dropped off and none were scheduled. I also chatted ford on Frday to see if I was scheduled and they said no.

Now today I tell my dealer to drop tow to increase my chances next round over the next 4 weeks, and they tell me it's not letting them edit my order and to their surprise, I have a scheduling week of 4/18 and a VIN#.

I just entered the VIN I was given into the ford order tracking site and it only shows that I am in an "order confirmed" status with no scheduling week. See below.

Has this happened to anyone else? Maybe the site just isn't updated yet? Window sticker won't populate either.

Ford Bronco ⏱ No Bronco Scheduling Next Week (3/7) 1646675249184

ArrickSports

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy HHR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Literally no surprise, they scheduled April and I’m betting 3/20 is the earliest (probably 3/27) we’ll see May-be June. 7/25/20 reservation and still nothing. Honestly ludicrous.
I think it may be time to say goodbye to ever getting a Bronco and just order a Golf R haha
Would you please quit talking logic, you will upset the inmates ;-)

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel kind of lucky. Ordered end of 10/21. Build week was 3/3/22. Just checked the status and it shows shipped.
Badlands, squatch, soft, high package, manual modular bumper and brush guard.
I was originally planning for fall 22, but now I am getting excited.

Yep, first post.

Ken

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From what I have been told and from what I've seen posted elsewhere here is the last day to order a 22MY is 3/8. They are then shutting down any more orders so they can catch up on production. I'm gonna try and slip in an order for a Raptor on Tuesday and cross my fingers.
Unless you were already selected by Ford to buy a Raptor you won't be able to order one as far as I know.

cecrc881

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Outer Banks, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have an odd scenario at the moment. I spoke with my dealer on Friday and although they were suppose to get 4 allocations on the most recent 4/4-5/2 scheduling round, their previews dropped off and none were scheduled. I also chatted ford on Frday to see if I was scheduled and they said no.

Now today I tell my dealer to drop tow to increase my chances next round over the next 4 weeks, and they tell me it's not letting them edit my order and to their surprise, I have a scheduling week of 4/18 and a VIN#.

I just entered the VIN I was given into the ford order tracking site and it only shows that I am in an "order confirmed" status with no scheduling week. See below.

Has this happened to anyone else? Maybe the site just isn't updated yet? Window sticker won't populate either.

Ford Bronco ⏱ No Bronco Scheduling Next Week (3/7) 1646675249184
On Friday, I got onto the Ford Chat and asked for my status. The person on the other side said I was scheduled for production week of 5/2 and gave me my VIN. I plugged that info into the Ford tracker and my window looks the same as yours. My dealer has not reached out to me yet but from my understanding, VIN = scheduled for production.
Sponsored