First Name
James tonkin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reading the posts here is very frustrating. Scheduling and production are two completely different things. Scheduling means ford is "scheduling" the broncos to be built, I believe the last scheduling ended in the later weeks of May. The next "scheduling" will be for weeks going in to June.
Just because there is no "scheduling" next week doest not mean there is no "production" next week. "Production" for next week was probably "scheduled " back in January or February.
Currently it looks like they are scheduling every 3 to 4 weeks. When they start scheduling for August is when I will start paying more attention, that is when I think my build will actually have a chance of being scheduled, but my dealer only has 9 more reservations to fill so I could get lucky.
I apologize, I’m new and didn’t read previous posts.
Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

still, nobody knows if during the schedule week, if all Dealers are contacted that week or if it takes more time

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have no hope I’m getting a bronco this year. I’ve come to terms with that. My early reservation is a joke. Starting to see more around town which is promising that they’re getting some out to folks. Maybe 2023 is my model year! 21 and 22 has been a wash.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealers like SAC never got scheduled the last time and I think it's happened to them twice this year so far. I really hate it for a large portion of reservations as it looks like we might get scheduled maybe next year but I think Ford is just going to end up cancelling reservations/orders at some point as well as any price protections we have. I'm sorry but it just shouldn't take this long to build the first day 1-2 reservations.

jd-ford-hd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Explorer, ‘13 F150, ‘99 F350, '74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No need for throwing snarky darts at newcomers. When anyone has an email that says "scheduled" for "production" in the week of 4/11 (mine attached) even professors that teach remedial reading would take the literal meaning of those words.! Notwithstanding Ford's poor performance in this roll out, those words mean your Bronco will be built this week.!
Ford Bronco ⏱ No Bronco Scheduling Next Week (4/11) 629351AE-74D7-4621-A36C-909FCE065154

jleafgre

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am glad they stopped new orders so they could prioritize those with orders. Have they actually built a Bronco since they announced that?

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am glad they stopped new orders so they could prioritize those with orders. Have they actually built a Bronco since they announced that?
Yes, they've also scheduled for April & May since then.

Cmptn845

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 pilot, 16 frontier, 10 maxima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What has it been like 3 weeks without scheduling!?! Welp I guess this means a 2023 for me. At this point they are going to start filling dealer stock again. It'll be great to watch new Broncos sit on the lot while we can't look inside them. Can't test drive them or heaven forbid get the one we reserved 600+ days ago.

Sponsored

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What has it been like 3 weeks without scheduling!?! Welp I guess this means a 2023 for me. At this point they are going to start filling dealer stock again. It'll be great to watch new Broncos sit on the lot while we can't look inside them. Can't test drive them or heaven forbid get the one we reserved 600+ days ago.
I recommend reading some threads on scheduling to prevent looking like an imbecile in future. BTW, Ford does not do scheduling every week - they batch weeks together. If that's too hard for you to figure out, then have a great time with your 2028 Bronco.

427Comet

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Super duty, 65 comet cyclone
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was reading this on another page as well. People are getting really fed up....especially lately and constantly seeing (even many 2 doors) scheduling and arrival of walk-in orders that were ordered just 2-4 months ago. Many were saying that 2 years is it (July of this year) for them and they are already looking at alternative purchases. I too have seen an increasing number of builds and arrivals from walk-in orders. These builds even have MIC, tow and other short supply items. There certainly ARE early reservation holder's orders that match these walk-in orders. We really NEED AN OFFICIAL EXPLANATION WHY THIS IS OCCURING. I have also seen two people post that they have placed orders just this last week....3 weeks after ordering was supposed to be shut down.
@Ford Motor Company we deserve an explanation please.
I hear you! I’m a 7/18/20 with a build finally scheduled week of 5/02 I’m expecting to get bumped, that seems to be the thang with ford. As far as the people making recent orders, I’ll bet they don’t understand that order banks aren’t open. They’re just talking nonsense cause they talked to a shifty dealer that took their info and will sit on it till the 2023 order banks open

Cmptn845

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 pilot, 16 frontier, 10 maxima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I recommend reading some threads on scheduling to prevent looking like an imbecile in future. BTW, Ford does not do scheduling every week - they batch weeks together. If that's too hard for you to figure out, then have a great time with your 2028 Bronco.
Thanks for not holding back! I had a lot of hopeful feelings Ford would spend more production time on reservation. Sadly I am wrong. I am aware that they have been limiting announcements to once per month. It was more about the realization that NEXT time it will include dealer stock. Maybe you should read a full post first. Then reply.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

People! They have been scheduling out “build weeks” one week a month, usually like the third week of the month. So, probably after Easter or so, they will announce build weeks being scheduled for late may, June. (I forget where they ended last time)

general rule, read way more than you post. 😉🥰
They've already scheduled though the end of May. Next Round would be for June

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks for the info.

What typically is the rationale for scheduling vs no scheduling? Backlog work? Plant issue? Component shortage?

I would assume no scheduling is good news for those already in queue and bad news for those waiting on a prod date, yeah?
just means they haven't gotten around to scheduling for June yet.
Sponsored