dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

What about the people that post, I have had my Bronco for a few months now and am waiting on my 2nd order that already has a build date. I'm still waiting on my day 2 res, WTF 🤬
So many inappropriate responses come to mind for this one!
Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I am glad they stopped new orders so they could prioritize those with orders. Have they actually built a Bronco since they announced that?
Yeah, they just auctioned it off in Palm Beach for 350K

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hear you! I’m a 7/18/20 with a build finally scheduled week of 5/02 I’m expecting to get bumped, that seems to be the thang with ford. As far as the people making recent orders, I’ll bet they don’t understand that order banks aren’t open. They’re just talking nonsense cause they talked to a shifty dealer that took their info and will sit on it till the 2023 order banks open
One of the guys even posted the official order verification.

Bbrown

Wildtrak
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevrolet Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know, I know...but my dealer texted me today and said I'm previewing! And this dealer has had zero communication with me unless I call him. Maybe they are scheduling this week after all. Fingers crossed! 7/15 res, wildtrack, high package

poopypants

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
where does the OP source their info from?

I saw someone who allegedly works at a dealer say that they're getting 26 Bronco orders scheduled this week so Broncos ARE getting scheduled despite the link in OP claiming they're not:

Sponsored

KCHorse

Wildtrak
First Name
KCHorse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler- Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know, I know...but my dealer texted me today and said I'm previewing! And this dealer has had zero communication with me unless I call him. Maybe they are scheduling this week after all. Fingers crossed! 7/15 res, wildtrack, high package
My Wildtrak was previewing at the dealer last night, however, this morning it was removed from preview. In fact, my dealer had 23 Broncos previewing, but when he came in this morning he only had 2 Raptors previewing. Call the dealer rep and she stated, "Ford is trying to bulk up on parts for another week." Which is a complete bullsh!t excuse. They bumped everyone to build the Raptor, which is what many folks on here were afraid would happen.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
where does the OP source their info from?

I saw someone who allegedly works at a dealer say that they're getting 26 Bronco orders scheduled this week so Broncos ARE getting scheduled despite the link in OP claiming they're not:
some of the dealers do have previews right now but nobody is sure if scheduling is happening this week or next. These dealers haven't gotten scheduled for May builds yet either so maybe it's to catch up those dealers?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

some of the dealers do have previews right now but nobody is sure if scheduling is happening this week or next. These dealers haven't gotten scheduled for May builds yet either so maybe it's to catch up those dealers?
Ford did Raptor scheduling yesterday/today...

poopypants

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
fwiw the user from the dealership later said that they were wrong about the scheduling. the 26 Broncos they thought were going to get scheduled were actually the ones that are next in the queue and they have to wait until the next round of scheduling

so I think broadly the OP is right in that there likely isn't much scheduling going on today

Bbrown

Wildtrak
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevrolet Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My Wildtrak was previewing at the dealer last night, however, this morning it was removed from preview. In fact, my dealer had 23 Broncos previewing, but when he came in this morning he only had 2 Raptors previewing. Call the dealer rep and she stated, "Ford is trying to bulk up on parts for another week." Which is a complete bullsh!t excuse. They bumped everyone to build the Raptor, which is what many folks on here were afraid would happen.
We have the exact same build.
Just talked to the dealer. Not previewing anymore, no scheduling this week.

Sponsored

KCHorse

Wildtrak
First Name
KCHorse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler- Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We have the exact same build.

Just talked to the dealer. Not previewing anymore, no scheduling this week.
Yep, I bet the Ford reps got an ear full from the dealers. Its amazing that it was a last second decision.

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just saw this on BlueOvalForums. Looks promising for getting a lot of Broncos scheduled!

schedule.JPG

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Raptor orders are people who converted their day 1 orders. So they should be at the front of the line.
Sponsored