Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So if my build date is this coming week does it mean that it will not get built?

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So if my build date is this coming week does it mean that it will not get built?
No. Scheduling is the process of setting a production date on an unscheduled vehicle. Nothing to do with building.

Indistinct Chatter

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Base
I guess that gives them another week to let me down and push my build back again.

Sponsored

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It give’s me hope that I won’t get pushed again!

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nope, although depending on how far behind the schedule they are and where your place in next weeks rotation assuming no additional parts shortages. The 3/21 week ran over into the week of 3/28 and March 31 builds were barely being worked on by Saturday April 2nd and April 1st builds were yet to start. So at least the beginning of the week will be dedicated to building those rotation numbers first before starting to build the 4/4 week builds.

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No. Scheduling is the process of setting a production date on an unscheduled vehicle. Nothing to do with building.
I'm amazed at how many times this gets repeated, yet people still don't understand the difference.

Ghiaguy0

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 f150 Powerboost
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks I was wondering what this means. Mine was to be built 04/01. I just kept thinking of my Bronco raised in the air in the factory just sitting there waiting to be joined to the frame for a week.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I guess that gives them another week to let me down and push my build back again.
I would never let you down like that.

I'm amazed at how many times this gets repeated, yet people still don't understand the difference.
There are a loooooooooooot of new users and lurkers who mostly spend their time looking at the shiny new parts they can buy for their pile of un-installable parts for their non-existent Bronco instead of learning how the process goes or it's quirks. Then something such as a thread like this breaks through one of those people's conscious and they post a question for something that sticky threads already answered 2+ years ago. Thankfully there are no requirements for understanding stickies or short restrictions to making a new thread so we get to enjoy these sorts of things multiple times per day.

What we see on B6g is a mirror to what happened when 5th gen Ranger launched in 2019. Surprisingly, there were build week push-backs based on content then as well. Although typically for only a week or two.

Thankfully there are so many emotionally beaten down B6g members by now that the vitriolic hatred for anyone who takes delivery of "their rig" with anything close to an identical build is minimal due to how few units are trickling out to end-users.

Indistinct Chatter

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would never let you down like that.

How awesome it would be if you actually were Rick.
He’s never given me up
Never let me down
Never ran around and deserted me
Never made me cry
Never told me goodbye
Never told lies or hurt me
Sponsored