Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

One thing I learned from this cluster fudge is I will never tell friends and family I ordered a vehicle.

"Hey you get your bronco yet"?
"Have they giving you any info on your Bronco"?
"I saw a bronco the other day, where is yours"?

No they haven't because they have poor communication with their customers and only care about dealers!
I've been getting the questions for a year and a half. Now, when they are repeat askers, I just remind them this is why they should never buy a vehicle from @Ford Motor Company.

You would think that, with some basic marketing skills/knowledge, @Ford Motor Company would know that word of mouth is one of the best sources of advertisement. Poor communication and broken promise after broken promise shouldn't be overlooked, as word of mouth works both ways.
Sponsored

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It continues to be ridiculous and disappointing. OBX LUX SAS HT Tow etc. reservation Aug 2020. Ordered Jan 2021. Rebooked Oct 2021. Ford has truly blown the halo effect of this vehicle.
My build is similar without the tow, reservation 7/20/20, and no VIN yet. 4 door/Obx/sasquatch/2.7/lux/hd modular.

I ordered from one of the top five volume dealers in Minneapolis/St. Paul area and I stopped in today for an update. Mine is now 15th on their list of 56 unscheduled reservations prior to November of 2021. Most of those have MIC and other constraints like mine. The sales manager estimates by the end of May, they will have another 15-20 get scheduled so fingers crossed(they got 21 scheduled in April so far). He was kind enough to show me the list on his computer and the transparency does help make the waiting a little easier. FWIW, mine is coded as a "10" priority and 51 of their 56 orders are coded as an "11".

BmoreCmore

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Scatpack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
One thing I learned from this cluster fudge is I will never tell friends and family I ordered a vehicle.

"Hey you get your bronco yet"?
"Have they giving you any info on your Bronco"?
"I saw a bronco the other day, where is yours"?

No they haven't because they have poor communication with their customers and only care about dealers!
I learned my lesson too

NamVet66-67

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Sport V6 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely disappointing Yankee. Like you, I'm still waiting on WTK LUX SAS HT Tow, etc with a reservation from Aug 2021, Order March 5, 2021 and re-order on October 14, 2021. No updates and no communication. I expected better of Ford, but I as with thousands of others will continue to wait.
Just another old guy, who's reached the age of 77 y/o and hoping to be around to see the Bronco for the wife and I.
Read of a guy in Fla. waiting 558 days, then I read he and his wife have 2 Broncos already.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

Lolife

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn, this was finally my build week! WTF

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m a 7/14 reservation holder, 2 door with all the major constraints. I got notified this week that it will be built. I thankful for that. But I can help but think in the back of my mind that Ford might have selected first and second day reservation holders just so that the issuance of VIN number would not be after the two year anniversary of the reservation date.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
hopefully since Ford decided to split scheduling from what was supposed to go well into July it gives them time to stock up parts. I think I saw more high level trims get scheduled this last round than Ive seen since production started. Hopefully this is a good sign for you Badlands/Wildtrak guys.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This does NOT effect you! This is only people WITHOUT build dates or VINs

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They will still build, just not schedule build for June something until a different week. Congratulations, Ford claims you are getting built next week!

427Comet

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Super duty, 65 comet cyclone
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So my 5/9/22 build date means....nothing? Don't answer. I know. :rolleyes:
Production and scheduling are two different animals, these post about scheduling just confuse people and in my opinion are worthless

steverollin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Badlands, BMW X7, LX 570, TRX on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Production and scheduling are two different animals, these post about scheduling just confuse people and in my opinion are worthless
Call me crazy, but I get some pleasure out of reading these threads and seeing people continuously get confused and freak out thinking their build date got delayed.