Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One thing I learned from this cluster fudge is I will never tell friends and family I ordered a vehicle.

"Hey you get your bronco yet"?
"Have they giving you any info on your Bronco"?
"I saw a bronco the other day, where is yours"?

No they haven't because they have poor communication with their customers and only care about dealers!
Seriously. I wholly believe that everyone I know thinks I lied about ordering one.
Sponsored

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
bingo. We got 47 allocations at our very large group buy. And 7/13 and 7/14 finally got cleared. They really went close to timestamp order for us this month. Which is great. But aug and sep folks still a ways out for us at least. I’m 7/16 and finally within striking distance.
Similar situation for my 7/20 res. I’m now 15th of 56 on my dealers pre September 2020 order list. They got 20 orders scheduled in April so I’m hoping for a July or August blend date but at least I now feel more confident about not getting pushed to 2023.

Baja71

Badlands
First Name
tw
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Stroppe Baja Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Similar situation for my 7/20 res. I’m now 15th of 56 on my dealers pre September 2020 order list. They got 20 orders scheduled in April so I’m hoping for a July or August blend date but at least I now feel more confident about not getting pushed to 2023.
Similar situation as well. 7/20 res, at the beginning of April I was 14th in line of the dealer's reservationists. The dealer got 35! allocations. Shoe-in for a scheduling, right??

During the first pull, Ford scheduled 12 of the 35. I was not selected. I asked the dealer for a breakdown of the 12. He said SEVEN of the 12 were walk-in orders. F me.

Last edited:

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Similar situation as well. 7/28 res, at the beginning of April I was 14th in line of the dealer's reservationists. The dealer got 35! allocations. Shoe-in for a scheduling, right??

During the first pull, Ford scheduled 12 of the 35. I was not selected. I asked the dealer for a breakdown of the 12. He said SEVEN of the 12 were walk-in orders. F me.
The waiting sucks especially when you have a July 2020 reservation. Maybe if you ask nicely he will switch your priority code to 10. It could make a difference if all those later walk ins are at an 11 or higher. :)

Sponsored

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How many July/Aug 2020 reservations are folks still waiting? I am seeing 2021 and newer folks posting nowadays.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How many July/Aug 2020 reservations are folks still waiting? I am seeing 2021 and newer folks posting nowadays.
July 2020 Also still waiting

brucehawk14

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek/ 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You got every option that Ford said was going to cause delays. Mines a 2 door non sasquatch with 2.7 black diamond I reserved on 6/21 and ordered 10/21.

Sponsored

JustmeGee

Outer Banks
First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You got every option that Ford said was going to cause delays. Mines a 2 door non sasquatch with 2.7 black diamond I reserved on 6/21 and ordered 10/21.
My Bronco is already in production with all those constraints as a 10/13/22 order. Its mind boggling to me that so many people with similar constraints as me from 2020 or early 2021 are still waiting for a VIN or to be built.
The only thing i can think of is the whole allocation fiasco but thats just my thought as no one knows what is really going on except Ford, if even them.

The 🤦‍♂️ Was for the Raptor I ordered.

Hope you get a VIN/built soon

bveselka

Outer Banks
First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's your tow package delaying you.
Could also be orders placed before him. I dropped MIC and Tow and still have yet to hear from Ford. However, last I heard- ther
My build is similar without the tow, reservation 7/20/20, and no VIN yet. 4 door/Obx/sasquatch/2.7/lux/hd modular.

I ordered from one of the top five volume dealers in Minneapolis/St. Paul area and I stopped in today for an update. Mine is now 15th on their list of 56 unscheduled reservations prior to November of 2021. Most of those have MIC and other constraints like mine. The sales manager estimates by the end of May, they will have another 15-20 get scheduled so fingers crossed(they got 21 scheduled in April so far). He was kind enough to show me the list on his computer and the transparency does help make the waiting a little easier. FWIW, mine is coded as a "10" priority and 51 of their 56 orders are coded as an "11".
Nice to have a dealer being so straightforward. When I email my dealership, every question gets answered EXCEPT anything dealing with numbers. I'm talking basic things like, "how many Broncos have y'all gotten scheduled/delivered so far." I too have a similar order to yours and the OP- dropped MIC, Tow and no HD bumper. I too ordered from a high volume dealer. I figure I just still have a lot of people in front of me. Hoping a lot of them kept restraints. I also wonder if maybe I don't get news on numbers because maybe they are putting their "important" clients into a higher priority classification? IDK, but some of the questions being avoided seem very minor.

brucehawk14

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek/ 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OH I believe for sure its because of allocations. Its BS that Ford is doing that. My wife is sales and I ordered from her dealer. Had I known they dont allocate as many Broncos for her dealer I would have gone somewhere else.

Swigz47

Badlands
First Name
Lindsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Right here....first couple of days res. July 14th or 15th 2020 I think it was....crickets from Ford.

Jason519

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not terribly surprised since it seems like a *lot* of people got scheduled in the two most recent scheduling weeks. If they're already scheduled into June and working against constraints, makes sense to reduce scheduling to a trickle
Just so you know I got a build date and still haven’t got an email my dealership called mine the week of June 13th and she told me 2 weeks ago
Sponsored