First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just so you know I got a build date and still haven’t got an email my dealership called mine the week of June 13th and she told me 2 weeks ago
From what some people here were saying, it sounds like Ford doesn't send the emails when you get week-scheduled anymore. It's not until you get a specific *date* you get the Big Things Are Happening email. Too many people must've gotten upset when their tentative build weeks get pushed back, so Ford waits for a more concrete date.

I saw my scheduled week on the backdoor link, dealer called me the next day. That was a month ago and the official reservation page still just says Ordering With Dealer, no email, no vin displayed.

And of course, my build week got pushed back to 5/23 yesterday
Sponsored

Jason519

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Right here....first couple of days res. July 14th or 15th 2020 I think it was....crickets from Ford.
I was a July 20th reservation and got a build date the week of June 13th but no email from ford my dealership called said some reason they didn’t send emails to most people so maybe you will get it soon hopefully mine will deliver in July

Jason519

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
From what some people here were saying, it sounds like Ford doesn't send the emails when you get week-scheduled anymore. It's not until you get a specific *date* you get the Big Things Are Happening email. Too many people must've gotten upset when their tentative build weeks get pushed back, so Ford waits for a more concrete date.

I saw my scheduled week on the backdoor link, dealer called me the next day. That was a month ago and the official reservation page still just says Ordering With Dealer, no email, no vin displayed.

And of course, my build week got pushed back to 5/23 yesterday
It’s getting really old!

Swigz47

Badlands
First Name
Lindsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just saw a 2 door in my neighborhood. I'm officially defeated. So annoyed. So jealous. So many feelings. I want to pop it's tires. Won't though. Don't worry....

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just saw a 2 door in my neighborhood. I'm officially defeated. So annoyed. So jealous. So many feelings. I want to pop it's tires. Won't though. Don't worry....
I'll sit back for people that ordered before me, I get that. BUT when 2023 MY start getting built and mine is still sitting in some dirt lot, I might just start losing my mind.
Sponsored