Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In before "so much for my build date"

If you have a build date this is completely meaningless to you. This is for scheduling new build dates in june or july, it does not reflect the production for next week.

Also this is totally expected, there's a good chance there wont be any scheduling the week after this either.

Last edited:

DSRTR8D

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can tell you—I have someone living with me who works at MAP. He goes in later today, and to this point of the week, he hasn’t heard a thing about a layoff next week. Normally when there’s a temporary shutdown, they learn about it well before the last day of the week. We shall see though.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I honestly don't think anyone was surprised by this. I believe the general consensus was we wouldn't see more scheduling until the 3rd week of May.

Sponsored

JBowles

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I honestly don't think anyone was surprised by this. I believe the general consensus was we wouldn't see more scheduling until the 3rd week of May.
Yeah I don't expect to see bronco scheduling untill the week of 5/16 or 5/23 and it should be for build weeks 6/20 and 6/27 at least and probably weeks 7/11, 7/18, and 7/25 too.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
SO YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT THEY ARENT BUILDING MY BRONCO NEXT WEEK?!?!??!
WHAT ABOUT MY LIGHTNING WILL THAT BE BUILT?! SOMEONE HELP!

Yeah I don't expect to see bronco scheduling untill the week of 5/16 or 5/23 and it should be for build weeks 6/20 and 6/27 at least and probably weeks 7/11, 7/18, and 7/25 too.
Yeah I figure they need to schedule into at least 7/11 in order to give lead time for what we would assume the June scheduling week would be, 6/13 or 6/20. They also stated last month they wanted to schedule through the remainder of July but considering all the commodity constraint builds that got scheduled last cycle they may be waiting last minute now in hopes of getting more of those type out the door.

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco ⏱ No Bronco Scheduling Next Week (5/9) Ford_Vehicle_Production Week Scheduling_2022-02-21-1
Ford Bronco ⏱ No Bronco Scheduling Next Week (5/9) Ford_Production Week Scheduling_2022-03-21.-1

wtf happened to the original schedule? Bronco is not worthy enough for them?

Sponsored

ArrickSports

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy HHR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can tell you—I have someone living with me who works at MAP. He goes in later today, and to this point of the week, he hasn’t heard a thing about a layoff next week. Normally when there’s a temporary shutdown, they learn about it well before the last day of the week. We shall see though.
Huh, did I miss something about a layoff?

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, seems like like a lot of people have been playing the "My Dealer Said" drinking game. Step away from the bottle (and bong)

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No. Somehow all reading comprehension gets suspended upon entering a Bronco Scheduling / No Scheduling thread.

However, these threads do elicit some of the best (over)reactions and I am looking forward to the ensuing: So much for my build date!, ZOMG Map is shutting down!, Bronco rollout is a disaster!, Dealerships model needs to die!, My dealer said..., No rear cupholders!, hysteria posts.

DSRTR8D

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No! No!! The OP mentioned no scheduling next week, but nobody has heard anything as of right now.

But for the past year+, short-term shutdowns or short work weeks have occurred due to parts shortages.
From what I’ve heard from my connection within, the company wants to institute a staggered 4-day / 10-hr. schedule that covers the entire week (7 days). They’re just waiting for the shortages to subside.
Sponsored