Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can tell you—I have someone living with me who works at MAP. He goes in later today, and to this point of the week, he hasn’t heard a thing about a layoff next week. Normally when there’s a temporary shutdown, they learn about it well before the last day of the week. We shall see though.
bro, it's for SCHEDULING not production...if you're already scheduled for these weeks it has NOTHING to do with this thread.

We literally see this same thing pop up 3x a month yet people are still confused. How this is possible? I have no idea.
Sponsored

DSRTR8D

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No. Somehow all reading comprehension gets suspended upon entering a Bronco Scheduling / No Scheduling thread.

However, these threads do elicit some of the best (over)reactions and I am looking forward to the ensuing: So much for my build date!, ZOMG Map is shutting down!, Bronco rollout is a disaster!, Dealerships model needs to die!, My dealer said..., No rear cupholders!, hysteria posts.
That’s why I’m trying to ease people’s minds here.

They’ve been steadily working 35-40 hrs / wk for about a month now. But they’d prefer to be closer 60 hours.

DSRTR8D

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
bro, it's for SCHEDULING not production...if you're already scheduled for these weeks it has NOTHING to do with this thread.

We literally see this same thing pop up 3x a month yet people are still confused. How this is possible? I have no idea.
I get it. I’m trying to let people know not to worry.

Mustbeheresomewhere

Badlands
First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Chevrolet Silverado, 2022 Bronco Badlands 4D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, seems like like a lot of people have been playing the "My Dealer Said" drinking game. Step away from the bottle (and bong)
My dealer said: ….
Ford told me: ….
I’m almost half way through the Bronco calendar Ford sent me.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s why I’m trying to ease people’s minds here.

They’ve been steadily working 35-40 hrs / wk for about a month now. But they’d prefer to be closer 60 hours.
I get it. I’m trying to let people know not to worry.
LOL, you are the one who brought up MAP layoff's. May as well walk into a crowded theatre and start yelling at everyone to "REMAIN CALM, DON'T PANIC, THERE IS NO FIRE!!."

Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford_Vehicle_Production Week Scheduling_2022-02-21-1.jpeg
Ford_Production Week Scheduling_2022-03-21.-1jpg.jpg

wtf happened to the original schedule? Bronco is not worthy enough for them?
Bro again those have already been scheduled. These would be for June/July scheduling JFC

DSRTR8D

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wouldn’t get bogged-down in “scheduling”. They have previously told the employees on a Thurs. or Fri. that they’d be off the following week. So my point is: They make HUGE decisions like that all the time at the last second. They’ve even robo-called the workforce on the morning of to notify them that the mandatory Sat. was canceled.

So stop worrying about scheduling into July. 🤣

You can count on one consistency at Ford: Constant change.

Last edited:

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

DSRTR8D

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
LOL, you are the one who brought up MAP layoff's. May as well walk into a crowded theatre and start yelling at everyone to "REMAIN CALM, DON'T PANIC, THERE IS NO FIRE!!."
Not exactly, but ok. 🤣

I’m here to tell people to stop putting so much stock in “scheduling”. That is a very fluid thing. When they make shift-on-the-fly decisions at the production level, you can bet their best laid plans (scheduling) have gone astray.

And by the way, that works the other way, too! Back in fall, there was a rumor going around MAP that they may shutdown for Nov. and Dec.! Well guess what? They probably worked as many mandatory Sats. during those months as they did in any other period over the last year +.

Sponsored

Broncogirl66

Badlands
First Name
Gia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23" manual 2dr SAS, HPR 2" lift BDS suspenion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can tell you—I have someone living with me who works at MAP. He goes in later today, and to this point of the week, he hasn’t heard a thing about a layoff next week. Normally when there’s a temporary shutdown, they learn about it well before the last day of the week. We shall see though.
They wouldn't get laid off if you look further down they are building Rangers

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldn’t get bogged-down in “scheduling”. They have previously told the employees on a Thurs. or Fri. that they’d be off the following week. So my point is: They make HUGE decisions like that all the time at the last second. They’ve even robo-called the workforce on the morning of to notify them that the mandatory Sat. was canceled.

So stop worrying about scheduling into July. 🤣
Ford Bronco ⏱ No Bronco Scheduling Next Week (5/9) 1651858802096

DSRTR8D

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They wouldn't get laid off if you look further down they are building Rangers
That’s partly true, yes. But if the same chips/parts are going on the Ranger, and they’re short, then a temp. shutdown is possible.

These are the sorts of things that have been happening the past year +. They’ve had 3-4 temp shutdowns and numerous short workweeks.

retro_JL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not exactly, but ok. 🤣

I’m here to tell people to stop putting so much stock in “scheduling”. That is a very fluid thing. When they make shift-on-the-fly decisions at the production level, you can bet their best laid plans (scheduling) have gone astray.

And by the way, that works the other way, too! Back in fall, there was a rumor going around MAP that they may shutdown for Nov. and Dec.! Well guess what? They probably worked as many mandatory Sats. during those months as they did in any other period over the last year +.
How's your housemate who works at MAP holding up? Seems like long hours doing exhausting work. Hope they understand how there are a lot of people out here who love the product and appreciate the work they do!
Sponsored