Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep TJ on 37" SSRs and 2010 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m just stating what I’ve seen happen. It’s not about what I think.

Look, I got my Bronco. 🤣 I was just trying to be helpful.

I see the problem, you are talking production issues, others see Scheduling thread, and respond to you because, seemingly, they aren't "liking" your production truth. You struck their nervous nerve with what you are seeing. It may not be what some of these forum members WANT to hear.

Instead just make some s#it up about your roommate working 80 hour weeks and they are pumping 6k out a week.
Sponsored

DSRTR8D

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How's your housemate who works at MAP holding up? Seems like long hours doing exhausting work. Hope they understand how there are a lot of people out here who love the product and appreciate the work they do!
He takes a ton of pride in his work and knows how anxious customers are right now. He’s doing good—and he says the mood at MAP is positive. He just wants the 4 days / 10 hours to happen asap.

DSRTR8D

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I see the problem, you are talking production issues, others see Scheduling thread, and respond to you because, seemingly, they aren't "liking" your production truth. You struck their nervous nerve with what you are seeing. It may not be what some of these forum members WANT to hear.

Instead just make some s#it up about your roommate working 80 hour weeks and they are pumping 6k out a week.
I’m just reporting. That’s all. And you’re right: Some of these people don’t want to hear it.

I can ask him right now how many hours he worked last week? He’ll tell me. People can make of it what they will.

And look, it just follows logically that if they’re making last-second decisions/changes at the production level, then surely their “scheduling” is even MORE malleable. That’s just logic and reasoning.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I get it. I’m trying to let people know not to worry.
Okay, this has gone on long enough without somebody saying anything.

Change your default text and remove "everything I type needs to be in bold!" from your emotional B6g settings.

Ford Bronco ⏱ No Bronco Scheduling Next Week (5/9) justin-timberlake-smh

Anyway, on the topic of scheduling, it doesn't seem that output is catching up with scheduled production. I'll take a wild stab in the dark that May doesn't get any scheduling to clear the back-log for production but June ends up being a huge scheduling month but just about the last scheduling for MY22 and those deliveries schedule for July through the end of MY22.....

Then "Sunshine Mountain" is born in August and the MY22's get delivered in MY23 as a repeat of how the end of MY21 went.

Ford Bronco ⏱ No Bronco Scheduling Next Week (5/9) 0823eebc8f98244fffcbe879441a37f5

Ford Bronco ⏱ No Bronco Scheduling Next Week (5/9) main-qimg-f2e2d07c500e5ef51efda4f4ca45884

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m just stating what I’ve seen happen. It’s not about what I think.
I get it but I think we are talking about 2 different subjects here, while they are related, they are completely different.

Seems like you are referring to scheduling as when MAP employees will be working...

The original intent of this post is to inform the forum that there will be no Bronco build scheduling for next week. As in, people will not be notified if their build was finally selected, given a VIN, given a build week and thus scheduled for production. The intent was not to inform people if MAP will working or not. The last scheduling day was in April, the day before you jointed the forum. Ford performs this scheduling once a month, on a Thursday, and Admin creates a new post every Friday notifying the forum if it will be the following week or not (4/25, 5/2, 5/9). As of now, MAP has builds scheduled up until the week of 6/13 and the next round of scheduling should finish out June and hopefully July as was originally planned for in April. This is also why people are concerned with scheduling well into July.

So, "Scheduling" is a BIG deal around here because that's the day when people find out if their Bronco finally has a production date or if they have to wait another month to hopefully get their ticket pulled.

Hopefully that clarifies things a bit.

Look, I got my Bronco. 🤣 I was just trying to be helpful.
Me two.

Sponsored

DSRTR8D

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I get it but I think we are talking about 2 different subjects here, while they are related, they are completely different.

Seems like you are referring to scheduling as when MAP employees will be working...

The original intent of this post is to inform the forum that there will be no Bronco build scheduling for next week. As in, people will not be notified if their build was finally selected, given a VIN, given a build week and thus scheduled for production. The intent was not to inform people if MAP will working or not. The last scheduling day was in April, the day before you jointed the forum. Ford performs this scheduling once a month, on a Thursday, and Admin creates a new post every Friday notifying the forum if it will be the following week or not (4/25, 5/2, 5/9). As of now, MAP has builds scheduled up until the week of 6/13 and the next round of scheduling should finish out June and hopefully July as was originally planned for in April. This is also why people are concerned with scheduling well into July.

So, "Scheduling" is a BIG deal around here because that's the day when people find out if their Bronco finally has a production date or if they have to wait another month to hopefully get their ticket pulled.

Hopefully that clarifies things a bit.

Me two.
Totally fair. And I agree with you.

DSRTR8D

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Okay, this has gone on long enough without somebody saying anything.

Change your default text and remove "everything I type needs to be in bold!" from your emotional B6g settings.

Ford Bronco ⏱ No Bronco Scheduling Next Week (5/9) pcorn

Anyway, on the topic of scheduling, it doesn't seem that output is catching up with scheduled production. I'll take a wild stab in the dark that May doesn't get any scheduling to clear the back-log for production but June ends up being a huge scheduling month but just about the last scheduling for MY22 and those deliveries schedule for July through the end of MY22.....

Then "Sunshine Mountain" is born in August and the MY22's get delivered in MY23 as a repeat of how the end of MY21 went.

I just think the bold looks cool. 🤣

Again, I’m a VERY happy Bronco owner. They’re doing great work at Ford.

Sponsored

J-Dubya

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It’s wild that we will have reservations holders getting MY23s while folks walking in off the streets are driving MY22 with short wait times.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am having difficulty containing my anger about this.
Sponsored