Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I honestly don't think anyone was surprised by this. I believe the general consensus was we wouldn't see more scheduling until the 3rd week of May.
This might be due to getting all the modules in the broncos that have been on chip hold for (insert length of time here). Most of us that are on chip hold are expected to be off by middle or end of the month.
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This might be due to getting all the modules in the broncos that have been on chip hold for (insert length of time here). Most of us that are on chip hold are expected to be off by middle or end of the month.
Which month?

Wasn't it supposed to be end of April?

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Which month?

Wasn't it supposed to be end of April?
I guess it depends on when your build week was. I should have specified the January build weeks

JBowles

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's more like all 2022 so far Ford has pretty much only scheduled broncos once a month on about the 3rd week.

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's more like all 2022 so far Ford has pretty much only scheduled broncos once a month on about the 3rd week.
Exactly, so it doesn't really matter what day of the month they finally schedule unless they start skipping weeks of production. Ford probably doesn't have a great handle on timing for the thousands of parts affected by multiple levels of the acquisition process so it's best they wait as long as possible to schedule rather than moving production weeks multiple times for thousands of orders because they scheduled too early.

Sponsored

Booback

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In before "so much for my build date"

If you have a build date this is completely meaningless to you. This is for scheduling new build dates in june or july, it does not reflect the production for next week.

Also this is totally expected, there's a good chance there wont be any scheduling the week after this either.
Which guarantees I’m officially into at >2 yr wait since reserving in first few days @Ford Motor Company

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope so. Good luck to ya

Sponsored

Mike B.

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
On May 2, I received my VIN number with a build date of May 9 so unless something has happened in the last 3 days I’m expecting mine to be built next week.
I spoke to my dealership, they did say some vehicles are complete builds and delivered within a few weeks and some vehicle are short chips and are put on a chip hold and parked in a lot to wait for chips.
I was a day 3 order, Big Bend 2.7, 4 Dr. mid. package mic top, w/ tow package.

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On May 2, I received my VIN number with a build date of May 9 so unless something has happened in the last 3 days I’m expecting mine to be built next week.
I spoke to my dealership, they did say some vehicles are complete builds and delivered within a few weeks and some vehicle are short chips and are put on a chip hold and parked in a lot to wait for chips.
I was a day 3 order, Big Bend 2.7, 4 Dr. mid. package mic top, w/ tow package.
Day three order or day three reservation?

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Reservations are meaningless. Use your order date. I’m sure it’s also infuriatingly long.
It is order date that is meaningless. When you order plays zero role in when you get your Bronco. A lot of us have two order days, one for MY21 and one for MY22. The reservation date in theory plays a minor role.
Sponsored