Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In before "so much for my build date"

If you have a build date this is completely meaningless to you. This is for scheduling new build dates in june or july, it does not reflect the production for next week.

Also this is totally expected, there's a good chance there wont be any scheduling the week after this either.
Forgive me for being dense and confused but seriously, if I received a build week of 9th of May and a VIN that IS NOT the same as scheduling? ( On my part if I am fortunate enough to receive any info from Ford re: my Badlands non sas, I will post it this week).

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Forgive me for being dense and confused but seriously, if I received a build week of 9th of May and a VIN that IS NOT the same as scheduling? ( On my part if I am fortunate enough to receive any info from Ford re: my Badlands non sas, I will post it this week).
You received your build date and VIN at some point in the past.
THAT day in the past, or shortly before, was your scheduling day.
You are now waiting for your 9 MAY build day.

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
having waited 6 months now and knowing how anxious i am to get my hands on my order, i can't imagine you folks that have waited almost 1.5 to 2 years.

Sponsored

Gilligans_off

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Dr Bronco Badlands Sas/lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2DCBA58F-2AAE-4F49-A8CF-15EF1EB438C9.gif

Broncogirl66

Badlands
First Name
Gia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23" manual 2dr SAS, HPR 2" lift BDS suspenion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s partly true, yes. But if the same chips/parts are going on the Ranger, and they’re short, then a temp. shutdown is possible.

These are the sorts of things that have been happening the past year +. They’ve had 3-4 temp shutdowns and numerous short workweeks.
yes, I work for a tier 1 supplier I know all to well the ups and downs we have been experiencing.

miami2823

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
having waited 6 months now and knowing how anxious i am to get my hands on my order, i can't imagine you folks that have waited almost 1.5 to 2 years.
Hell, I'm coming in on a year and all I have on order is a Base 2 door with no options besides the 2.7L w/auto tranny (ordered at one of the biggest dealers in MD). For some reason, I thought having less constraints would matter. I played myself.

javs9

Big Bend
First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
got an order confirmation feb 13. Any idea on when I might be receiving the next update? Thanks

Sponsored

mbelding816

Badlands
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know what happened to the mass scheduling through July that was supposed to have happened back in April? Did that get squashed? (Sorry if I missed an answer to this already.)

dfinnegan7487

Outer Banks
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone know what happened to the mass scheduling through July that was supposed to have happened back in April? Did that get squashed? (Sorry if I missed an answer to this already.)
I think thats still in the works. People were scheduled until late June, but I hadn’t seen any July scheduled dates. Did those get filled, or will we start to see those this week/next week?

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think thats still in the works. People were scheduled until late June, but I hadn’t seen any July scheduled dates. Did those get filled, or will we start to see those this week/next week?
Until we start seeing the previous June builds get bumped to July I would think we are still on track to see the next scheduling cycle fill out July. Hoping that is next week.

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Don’t think I saw anyone scheduled past June 13. So mid June not late June but I could be mistaken.

al16830

Outer Banks
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC Sierra at4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah it sucks!
Sponsored