First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
It sucks, but this is the issue with many (not all) of the 700 club members. Ford told us in 2021 that the small dealers with tons of orders because of an offered discount, would not get as many allocations as the bigger dealers who do more volume. Fair or not, the information was given, yet many decided to stay with those dealers, hence #27 in line at a dealer who might only be allocated one or two a month. I'm not saying it's good, just that we were told.
Thanks for the info that I have heard 10,091 times… and say hi to aunt dipshit for me
Sponsored

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What’s the longest wait so far for Bronco Wildtrak?
Wait since order, or reservation?
My dates below... and I know I'm not the longest.

KSJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia,F250,Camry,Harley,Mach1
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just dropped the tow package from my order. Dealer tells me if I drop it I might see my Wildtrak this year, if not it would be a 2023 model. Been ordered since Feb 21, 2021. Still hoping but if they keep shutting down production it could still be 2023 before I see it. Good luck everyone, here’s hoping.

Redcobra

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition, 2020 Escape, 1970 Galaxie XL Conv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
8/20 reservation, 10/21 order, 6/2/22 reorder due to dealer (just options), 6/28 blend, status today: awaiting shipment. I had to delete tow, Sasquatch, and 2.7L and it flew through.
22 OBX 2 dr, Lux package 314A, Onyx Leather, Rear locker, Keyless, cargo mat, Aux Switches, Locks, tire cover, Cactus. Dealer says 7/28+- delivery

Sponsored

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
8/20 reservation, 10/21 order, 6/2/22 reorder due to dealer (just options), 6/28 blend, status today: awaiting shipment. I had to delete tow, Sasquatch, and 2.7L and it flew through.
22 OBX 2 dr, Lux package 314A, Onyx Leather, Rear locker, Keyless, cargo mat, Aux Switches, Locks, tire cover, Cactus. Dealer says 7/28+- delivery
That's a lot to give up...

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I never understood these posts. Why arent they building them week in and week out? Didnt they just take 3 weeks off? This is disgusting and when MY23 opens Im just going to reserve at every Ford dealer nearby and see fi I can get one. This is crazy.
DEWD. are you trolling? the tile clearly states SCHEDULING. has nothing to do about building. They build broncos every day, except on holidays and other planned shutdowns, which would be mentioned in different articles usually titled MAP SHUTDOWN WEEK OF XX/XX

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am in a state where I received my VIN for about two months now but still no build date. Guess I will have to wait for one or more weeks to find out. :confused:
thats impossible. you get a build date and vin at the same time. Not one before the other

Redcobra

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's a lot to give up...
I can Live without the 2.7, do a 1" level in the front for 60$, buy a new takeoff set of Sasquatch tires and wheels for 2900$. and install the tow myself for 500$ hitch and harness. Thats me doing the work. will need an alignment 100$ but still under Squatch cost and I actually have a vehicle! Well soon......
Oh yeah and pull the crash bars or buy the RC? I think, curved crash bars to replace the OEM ones for 299$?

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can Live without the 2.7, do a 1" level in the front for 60$, buy a new takeoff set of Sasquatch tires and wheels for 2900$. and install the tow myself for 500$ hitch and harness. Thats me doing the work. will need an alignment 100$ but still under Squatch cost and I actually have a vehicle! Well soon......
Oh yeah and pull the crash bars or buy the RC? I think, curved crash bars to replace the OEM ones for 299$?
That is all great stuff, but Squatch includes more items like the heavier front diff and axles and a different transfer case. If those items don't make a difference, then your approach will definitely save money and will most likely have an easier time with scheduling.

Sponsored

Redcobra

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That is all great stuff, but Squatch includes more items like the heavier front diff and axles and a different transfer case. If those items don't make a difference, then your approach will definitely save money and will most likely have an easier time with scheduling.
That’s true but this will see the beach or woods never any hard core off-roading, I did get the rear locking diff though

Redcobra

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Status changed to shipped! Now to try to get rail info from dealer. Does anybody know if everyone gets a picture of the vehicle coming off assembly line??
Sponsored