First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima, HD Fxstd 2007, HD Sportster 1000XLH
Your Bronco Model
Base
This wouldn't affect trucks that are already IN production, would it? I think I have a couple more days of build this coming Monday...gulp.
Sponsored

RangerR

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak and Road Glide
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had a 7/18/20 reservation date for a 2.7 Sasquatch'ed Badlands in Area 51 from Laura Ford in Missouri... and upon doing the URL hack on Ford's site - I am now:

Scheduled for Production
Week of 8/1/2022

I was honestly beginning to lose hope, but I'd recommend that people check. I have no email from Ford, and I had just checked the site within the last week or so.

To check tracking, log into ford's website, paste in your order/reservationID (8 digit number) after the equal sign:
https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=

if done correctly, you should see something like this:

scheduled badlands.jpg
Where is the 8 digit number from? Might be a stupid question but I have zero numbers associated with my order other than my 4 digit dealer order number. I have called Ford several time to check the status and they never ask for an 8 digit number. Placed the order at the dealership in December. Thanks

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Where is the 8 digit number from? Might be a stupid question but I have zero numbers associated with my order other than my 4 digit dealer order number. I have called Ford several time to check the status and they never ask for an 8 digit number. Placed the order at the dealership in December. Thanks
It's the reservation number, walk-in orders do not have it.

Bronco_Skillz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This wouldn't affect trucks that are already IN production, would it? I think I have a couple more days of build this coming Monday...gulp.
It does not impact you. This is for new scheduling. If you are already scheduled or in production, you’re fine.

Sponsored

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

709 days and sitting at 27th on dealer list. Ford sucks
It sucks, but this is the issue with many (not all) of the 700 club members. Ford told us in 2021 that the small dealers with tons of orders because of an offered discount, would not get as many allocations as the bigger dealers who do more volume. Fair or not, the information was given, yet many decided to stay with those dealers, hence #27 in line at a dealer who might only be allocated one or two a month. I'm not saying it's good, just that we were told.

Mob Scene

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima, HD Fxstd 2007, HD Sportster 1000XLH
Your Bronco Model
Base
Curious, you said you are in production. What’s your blend day?
My blend day was 6/23. They quoted my production week starting 6/13 but I don't think they actually started building until the blend date.

Garret Sterling

Black Diamond
First Name
Garret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I feel ya!
Today makes 701 days for me and still no VIN.
For the past year i got so obsessed waiting that i snapped, and now i act like it never happened. So, when it does come in, it will be a true delight. I'm sure stockholm syndrome is somewhere in the mix.
THANKS FORD

Shorevet

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s amassing how messed up this process is. 625 days from reservation to receiving call from dealer I’ve been selected for 8/8 build and have VIN (Everglades). Walked into another dealer in Oct of 2021 and placed order and have had this Bronco since March. Would have had it in Dec if it had not been held up on chip hold for 3 months.
Ford Bronco ⏱ No Bronco Scheduling Next Week (6/27) E2DE5136-08A5-4DF9-891B-27AF283D8404

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It sucks, but this is the issue with many (not all) of the 700 club members. Ford told us in 2021 that the small dealers with tons of orders because of an offered discount, would not get as many allocations as the bigger dealers who do more volume. Fair or not, the information was given, yet many decided to stay with those dealers, hence #27 in line at a dealer who might only be allocated one or two a month. I'm not saying it's good, just that we were told.
no actually they didn't...when folks were made aware of allocation formula changes Ford stated we could also change dealers which seems like it never happened. At no point did Ford say "okay SAC/Granger folks, you're getting 80 Broncos for the 6 months of 2021 and 30 for ALL of 2022."

I was personally about to cancel the whole thing and just go on a nice vacation before I lucked out on scheduling. May the fleas of 1000 camels infest the butthole of the moron that came up with the current allocation system.

Dino

Outer Banks
First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I feel like I won! Day 1 res so I'm at 742 days! DO I GET A PRIZE!! Maybe a Hang In There Shirt!