Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands Non-Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

GT Holder: “I’d like to buy the Raptor but I could be persuaded to let it go to the dealership if my Badlands deal were better.”

Dealer: “How much do you want off the Badlands?”
I visited my dealer yesterday and my salesman was indifferent to the idea of them getting my Bronco Raptor order rights. I wanted to talk to the sales manager but he was out of his office. I don't know if you can simply hand off the rights to buy a Raptor to your dealer or anybody else for that matter since Ford has authorized the purchase rights directly to long time reservation holders. How would that work?
Sponsored

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I visited my dealer yesterday and my salesman was indifferent to the idea of them getting my Bronco Raptor order rights. I wanted to talk to the sales manager but he was out of his office. I don't know if you can simply hand off the rights to buy a Raptor to your dealer or anybody else for that matter since Ford has authorized the purchase rights directly to long time reservation holders. How would that work?
I was mostly joking bc someone posted on the first day that their dealer offered $15k for the allocation. Now I’m wondering if that was not true but the FAQ does say the dealer keeps it.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I thought maybe it would close on March 24th since that's when May production scheduling begins according to the schedule above.
That gives Ford two weeks to process the Raptor orders and hopefully include them in the May production scheduling.

Raptor Guy

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Raptor | '11 FLHX | '02 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Does anyone know when the 2022 Bronco Raptor order window closes? I got an email from Ford saying I was eligible to order a Raptor but I've decided not to. My concern is that Ford may delay giving me a build week on my Badlands hoping I'll upgrade my order to a Raptor.
According to the correspondence to dealers that someone had already posted if you already have an order in the system, your dealer has until 3/15 to modify it for it to be included in the 22MY builds. They opened one day (3/8) until 3pm for any new orders to go in the system. I plan on getting my Raptor order in at that time. Ford will then shut down ALL new orders for 22MY builds after 3/8 so they can catch up.

Sponsored

BP Bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Has anyone heard how many 2022 Bronco Raptors Ford is planning to build?

Bronco6Geo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands Non-Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought maybe it would close on March 24th since that's when May production scheduling begins according to the schedule above.
I got another email from Ford yesterday (3/10) saying the following:

Ready to own the off road?

The day has arrived! We're excited to announce that ordering for the new Ford BroncoTM RaptorTM SUV is now open.

Here's what you need to do:

1. Check out Build & Price on Ford.com to spec out your ideal Bronco Raptor
  2. Discuss and agree to terms of the sale including price with your dealer*
  3. Work with your dealer to place your order
Deliveries are currently scheduled to begin this summer and will continue through the remainder of 2022 model year production. Contact your dealer to update your order by Monday, March 28th.

This is the next chapter of a legend!

Your Bronco Team

BroncoWar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got another email from Ford yesterday (3/10) saying the following:

Ready to own the off road?

The day has arrived! We're excited to announce that ordering for the new Ford BroncoTM RaptorTM SUV is now open.

Here's what you need to do:

1. Check out Build & Price on Ford.com to spec out your ideal Bronco Raptor
  2. Discuss and agree to terms of the sale including price with your dealer*
  3. Work with your dealer to place your order
Deliveries are currently scheduled to begin this summer and will continue through the remainder of 2022 model year production. Contact your dealer to update your order by Monday, March 28th.

This is the next chapter of a legend!

Your Bronco Team
were you able to order your BRaptor? I had same email and Dealer still having problems.

Nateandapril

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands non Sas Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok all, is there any rhyme or reason to delivery times based on order? I see some people saying they are still waiting at close to 2 years, while others are getting theirs in 4 months.

Sponsored

mmr305

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Is there anything else I need to do to ensure my order is fully processed? I had an FE reservation that was switched to a raptor. Got the email from ford asking me to order. My dealer told me that the order is a Priority Code 10
Ford Bronco ⏱ Timeline / Schedule: 2022 Bronco Raptor Order Bank, Scheduling, Production, Delivery Dates Screen Shot 2022-03-18 at 5.45.38 PM
Ford Bronco ⏱ Timeline / Schedule: 2022 Bronco Raptor Order Bank, Scheduling, Production, Delivery Dates Screen Shot 2022-03-18 at 5.43.23 PM

c4004

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick, BMW, Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Is there anything else I need to do to ensure my order is fully processed? I had an FE reservation that was switched to a raptor. Got the email from ford asking me to order. My dealer told me that the order is a Priority Code 10
Ford Bronco ⏱ Timeline / Schedule: 2022 Bronco Raptor Order Bank, Scheduling, Production, Delivery Dates Screen Shot 2022-03-18 at 5.43.23 PM
That sounds like you had a very seamless order process. Did you agree on a purchase price? That’s the only thing I can imagine you’ve forgotten.

c4004

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick, BMW, Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
About to change my MGV Raptor to Blue Leather but wondering if that means getting bumped down the line — or scheduling isn’t until March 24 so I’m still maybe ok for a 2022 Raptor?

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
About to change my MGV Raptor to Blue Leather but wondering if that means getting bumped down the line — or scheduling isn’t until March 24 so I’m still maybe ok for a 2022 Raptor?
We don’t know constraints of the Raptor yet. There are limited options so there may not be any.
Sponsored