Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition 4DR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Honestly- Who cares?

It's exciting to see that this exists until you realize that no one will ever get one, certainly not for under $100k in the '22 model year. Will there be a few built that we can watch videos and reviews of? Sure.

Can you have one...maybe? One day? If you're someone with enough disposable income to literally burn tens of thousands of additional dollars to be the first to have one... maybe. If you're someone that buys fleets of F150s for your business and regularly upgrades your 1 year lease on GT series Porsches every year, then happy day for you, but this really doesn't matter for anyone else.
I’ve spoken with two dealerships that are NOT marking up! Hacienda Ford in McAllen TX and Gullo Ford in Houston TX!

AH64DB2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

still waiting on my production date from my Jul 17, 2020 reservation… not much hope in the schedule.

Big Red

Wildtrak
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Ford bronco 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Honestly- Who cares?

It's exciting to see that this exists until you realize that no one will ever get one, certainly not for under $100k in the '22 model year. Will there be a few built that we can watch videos and reviews of? Sure.

Can you have one...maybe? One day? If you're someone with enough disposable income to literally burn tens of thousands of additional dollars to be the first to have one... maybe. If you're someone that buys fleets of F150s for your business and regularly upgrades your 1 year lease on GT series Porsches every year, then happy day for you, but this really doesn't matter for anyone else.
Exactly , Tried to order a Dodge Demon same thing no regular guy could touch one. Even if you had the cash you still had to be a buddy of the dealer to get one.

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Exactly , Tried to order a Dodge Demon same thing no regular guy could touch one. Even if you had the cash you still had to be a buddy of the dealer to get one.
Not entirely correct, close though. The invite email plainly states many raptors are going to people and places where their excrement does not stink however, they are basically holding a lottery for us early reservation holders but only for those who click and say they are interested. There may perhaps be a few early reservation holders at a reputable dealers that could get a raptor for under invoice, it's possible, ok slightly possible.

Sponsored

Haredog

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 F150 Eco, 02Jag XJR100, 15 Limited Exped Eco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Posted the below on the other thread. I would also add that if you already have a dealer assigned, as most order holders do, you have to get approval from Ford to switch dealers to one that may be willing to sell for MSRP or that has not already committed their allocation. At least that is what I was told by two different agents on the Bronco hotline. So I went ahead and submitted a request to switch. Will see if it works.

"Received the email earlier today, clicked on the "I'm Interested" link and received an automated response back. Talked with the dealer and they wouldn't commit to being able to change my unscheduled order as they claimed their BR allocation was already sold. Said they couldn't agree to MSRP either. So, even if you can change your order, highly likely there will be an extravagant ADM. But I am still going to try and see where it goes from here. Maybe Ford will give us early order holders MSRP protection like we currently have on the MY22 orders?"

BodieMonster

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received an email as well (7/19/20 reservation with an unscheduled order in) - Guess it's time to give my dealer a call. I wonder if this has any impact on my existing BL order...

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Where do we go to "express interest"?
I called the Bronco Support Team earlier and they said anyone with a reservation not in a "in production" status should be getting the email.

Sponsored

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I get that it’s special but I don’t understand why it’ll be limited production. Doesn’t Ford want to make more $?

TRH

Raptor
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I got an email for a survey. Said I could possibly participate for a one on one interview. Has anyone gotten this? I got an email from Ford and opened it faster than the speed of light 😂
My email was only about expressing interest, with the caveat that there is no guarantee as an existing rez holder that I would get to buy one. Just another marketing ploy I'd guess.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Any of you get the email that Ford was sending out today yet?
I did, and said interested. I figure why not fish for another golden ticket since I haven’t received the first one yet.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Keep in mind, every Raptor built pushes back someone's reservation/order on a regular Bronco.
The Bronco Nation livestream addressed that and said no - a reservation/order holder will convert based on their existing timestamp into a Raptor and stay in line - so not taking anything from anyone in front of them.
Sponsored