First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That's awesome and pisses me off at the same time. I went with Bring a Trailer for shipping as I used them before and they were great compared to my prior auto shipping experiences. I opted for enclosed for my Braptor and they called yesterday and said they can't find any enclosed shippers cause it's too big and has to go open transport only.

A member here gave me the info for a broker. He too went enclosed, so I asked him for help. It is wide, but it fit in the enclosed. Where is the dealer and where is it being delivered?
Sponsored

APEX REX

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor and 21 2D Base 2.7 SAS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
A member here gave me the info for a broker. He too went enclosed, so I asked him for help. It is wide, but it fit in the enclosed. Where is the dealer and where is it being delivered?
The dealership is located in Rogers City, MI and it's going to Naples, FL.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

not easily standard enclosed is 102" wide so you have to drive over the trailer wheel housings so most shippers wouldnt do it. if it has to be enclosed then use a semi transport.

APEX REX

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor and 21 2D Base 2.7 SAS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I could not find an enclosed transport, but happy it's already picked up and will be to me in FL on Monday.
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 107427F5-4ECB-4033-84BF-B21E6DC1E61E

RAR13

Raptor
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco/Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mine came in 12/14/23, worked final pricing on 12/15/23, going to pick up tomorrow! Dealership was awesome and receptive to my feedback, granted all my financial requests. Total is going to be about 11k below the current MSRP.

Sponsored

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
not easily standard enclosed is 102" wide so you have to drive over the trailer wheel housings so most shippers wouldnt do it. if it has to be enclosed then use a semi transport.
This is dead on. Mine barely fit inside a semi. It wouldn’t even fit on the ramp of a smaller enclosed trailer.

JTM

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned IMG_1551
Picked up my Braptor today! Sweet machine! Thank you to everyone who helped with information on the ordering and purchasing process! Ended up with price protection getting this bad boy for $13.5k under current msrp.

Tnkirk

Wildtrak
First Name
TERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD F150LARIAT SUPERCAB ICONIC SILVER
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned IMG_1551
Picked up my Braptor today! Sweet machine! Thank you to everyone who helped with information on the ordering and purchasing process! Ended up with price protection getting this bad boy for $13.5k under current msrp.
GREAT COLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: JTM

RAR13

Raptor
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco/Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Picked mine up Saturday, a little back story:

Called the dealership on Thursday and received confirmation it was delivered. They were putting it through their PDI process and could have it ready on Friday. On Thursday I also received my VIN for my Ranger Raptor with a scheduled build date of February 2024 (No ADM fee). I was fully prepared to walk from the Braptor order because the dealership wanted current MSRP + previously agreed upon 5k ADM up front. I had voiced my concerns with the sales rep since September, and he took it to the GM. They cut the ADM, gave the MSRP up front, and issued documentation for the rebate cut within 90 days. Very pleased with the outcome!

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned Braptor

JTM

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Picked mine up Saturday, a little back story:

Called the dealership on Thursday and received confirmation it was delivered. They were putting it through their PDI process and could have it ready on Friday. On Thursday I also received my VIN for my Ranger Raptor with a scheduled build date of February 2024 (No ADM fee). I was fully prepared to walk from the Braptor order because the dealership wanted current MSRP + previously agreed upon 5k ADM up front. I had voiced my concerns with the sales rep since September, and he took it to the GM. They cut the ADM, gave the MSRP up front, and issued documentation for the rebate cut within 90 days. Very pleased with the outcome!

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned Braptor
That is awesome news! Glad they did the right thing!

Sponsored

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My order should be at the dealer within the hour. Will probably (99.9% likely) be up for grabs. Dealer has them listed at $120K.
‘23 Code Orange, lux, onyx leather. No C/F or decals.

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just an FYI to anyone looking. I just declined to purchase the Bronco Raptor. So its up for grabs. Citrus Ford in Ontario California. Listed price for the 2 Raptors is $120K. The have a F150 Raptor R as well, for $215K.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There isn't a snowballs chancd in hell they will get $120k for it. Those days are long gone, even in CA.

Stevdug

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 base bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
There isn't a snowballs chancd in hell they will get $120k for it. Those days are long gone, even in CA.
Agree, I'm holding on my purchase, watching prices, I have a list of 30 low mile 22 and 23 code orange raptors I'm watching within a reasonable distance from me. Four new bronco raptors are on the list that are at or just below msrp and I just got notice of another new unit that had a 10k price drop putting it at msrp, so 5 now on my watch list. It's tempting to jump at msrp but I'm thinking they will drop further, pushing the used units down along with them.
Sponsored