First Name
Gennaro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
After being built for over 2 months I just received my 4th delivery window from the Ford Bronco Team. They are giving me a window of August 26-September 1...We will see SMH.
Were you previously in the "Delivery Status Pending Update" after your original window passed like some of us as well? If so, interesting to see they're at least giving a new window now.
Sponsored

BRVOL

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Subaru Outback XT, 02 BMW 1150RT
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Were you previously in the "Delivery Status Pending Update" after your original window passed like some of us as well? If so, interesting to see they're at least giving a new window now.
I received my window sticker around the second week of May. I was a priority code 1 and was built the week of 5/23. I was invoiced on 5/20. Ford gave me a delivery date of before June 28, then July 27, then July 31 and now as of today they gave me by Sept 1. After the 31st of July window my status was built but pending with no date. That changed today, not sure why or if it really means anything. We will see if it happens this time?

Last edited:

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’m still holding for 8/15… no window sticker yet. Will see what happens around Friday
If your build week is next week you should have a build day by now. Most the people in the 8/29 week already know their days. Have you checked with chat to see which day you are on?

Internationalraptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is by far the hardest I have ever had to spend $70k. I am due a trip to vegas lol.
$70K?

how the heck did you pull that off? Below MSRP? I’m paying MSRP and it’s a hare over $86K with Michigan 6% sales tax and registration.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sponsored

Dbraptor

Raptor
First Name
Damian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cobra,Ranger,fj62. waiting on Bronco n Raptor R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If your build week is next week you should have a build day by now. Most the people in the 8/29 week already know their days. Have you checked with chat to see which day you are on?
I haven’t checked with the chat. I figured they already get so much from so many. I will just wait for window sticker or another email at this point. But even the back door doesn’t show anything much.

Roughwater

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I checked in with Ford chat today and my build week has pushed from 9/5 to 9/12. I figured that would probably be the case based on all the others I had seen pushing out a week, but just finally got around to checking. At this point, until those of you who are already built start seeing shipping movement I guess I won't worry too much when I'm scheduled because who knows if it would ship or sit when finished.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My BRaptor wont be scheduled this week. I am also going to iterate, I think based on what I know we will here something official when the dealer playbook is released or maybe sooner.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My BRaptor wont be scheduled this week. I am also going to iterate, I think based on what I know we will here something official when the dealer playbook is released or maybe sooner.
I thought yours was built?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I thought yours was built?
it should of been, but that requires it to be scheduled first. I have done everything right with this process, but seem to have a black cloud over my head. Its not even sitting in PC 01 atm.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

it should of been, but that requires it to be scheduled first. I have done everything right with this process, but seem to have a black cloud over my head. Its not even sitting in PC 01 atm.
I think your dealer is a key part of the equation on PC 01.

My experience was:

Your dealer is contactby the regional rep, who says you get x number in the next scheduling cycle, which ones are your (the dealer's) priority?

Then your dealer sends in the DORA for the specific ones they are nominating for the x number.

Then the rep moves it to PC 01.

It is unclear to me if commodities play into whether it gets a PC 01 or not. Also the other unclear thing is FE Rollover vs GT vs Dealer Allocation.

Net is: if you are not PC 01, it is because your dealer hasn’t been given a slot to schedule by the regional rep, or your dealer nominated a different order than yours, or (less likely) your configuration is not buildable or not the right knobs of allocation.

Last edited:

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm PC01 and I got nothing today also - not picked for previewing either. I'm at the point now - that I'd rather get pushed to '23, get my color back - get Painted Mod top since with the Heritage white top seems they have it sorted out. I get that the 22 may be worth more to someone at some point, but the waiting is what sucks...just make a decision and tell me am I scheduled or getting a 23 so I can stop getting my hopes up. Ford is starting to make me feel like Wesley dealing with the Dread Pirate Roberts - "Good night, sleep well, I'll most likely kill you in the morning."

Haredog

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 F150 Eco, 02Jag XJR100, 15 Limited Exped Eco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, as mentioned by someone earlier, there is a guy on youtube, everyman driver, who has his Bronco Raptor and is already thrashing it pretty good at an off road park! I thought no one had received theirs yet?

Jason72

Raptor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So, as mentioned by someone earlier, there is a guy on youtube, everyman driver, who has his Bronco Raptor and is already thrashing it pretty good at an off road park! I thought no one had received theirs yet?
He's a journalist- it's not a customer delivery. Just another unit that was built for the media.
Link for reference:
Sponsored