ayacht

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Expedition, F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yup 8/15 (my dealer said buils was set for 8/18) now I am 8/22. This is getting ridiculous.

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well boys and girls, looks like this will be the last week for those of us still unscheduled. Taking into consideration a 1-2 week stoppage to shift to '23 model year with a mid November startup, it does not look likely there will be too many that get into a "clean-up" schedule if they are officially scheduling for the week of 10-31. It sure would have been nice if they scheduled all the "Golden Ticket" reservation holders first, then used the remaining schedules for the non reserved dealer Raptor allocations. But I guess some is better than none. Lets hope they focus on getting Bronco Raptors scheduled next week in greater numbers than in the past scheduling weeks. 🍻 🍻
And an even more novel idea, ship the already built Bronco Raptors already! :LOL:

Sponsored

najay

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
boss 302, focus st, gen1 lightning, f250 7.3l 4wd
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

a cut and paste from a facebook post I saw - not mine and take it with a grain of salt ...

"Spoke with Ford rep today..…..zero Bronco Raptors have shipped as they are waiting on the “ ok to sell” memo to come down. they did not know the reason other than to say it is not a transport issue at this point."

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
a cut and paste from a facebook post I saw - not mine and take it with a grain of salt ...

"Spoke with Ford rep today..…..zero Bronco Raptors have shipped as they are waiting on the “ ok to sell” memo to come down. they did not know the reason other than to say it is not a transport issue at this point."
I think we knew this and it’s not a transportation issue as other Broncos are shipping

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So the schedule slips have me wondering what they are finding inspecting the ones that have been produced, and therefore is it just they haven’t produced enough or is there something quality-wise holding the ok up?

Sponsored

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This is on the Ford Bronco Raptor Owners page on Facebook. The guy works for Ford. If your on FB you can check out the entire post.

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 8D28DE17-3379-4E53-83FE-49BEFE159BF3
I just saw this. If it is true at all...:cautious:

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This is on the Ford Bronco Raptor Owners page on Facebook. The guy works for Ford. If your on FB you can check out the entire post.

8D28DE17-3379-4E53-83FE-49BEFE159BF3.jpeg
Well, @flip did say the swing gate exoskeleton is surprisingly flimsy but you’d think they would have caught that in development. Maybe this is more like threads are getting stripped / not aligning or paint is getting damaged during assembly?

(Something isn’t happening right in production…)

I guess we know two areas to inspect closely when they finally get delivered.

Last edited:

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I wasnt questioning that part. All I know is all 2022 Braptor allocated orders are planned to get built, but this OKTB issue is chewing up the clock and whatever the resolution might be.
Yeah - the whole “we know you’ve been waiting a long time, how about a Raptor in early summer instead” value proposition has morphed I to “haha, we tricked you into a 2023 when you might have had a 2022!”

Sucks.🥲
Sponsored