First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Subaru Outback XT, 02 BMW 1150RT
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So...just found out my status from the dealer rep (Ford regional rep). Of the 9 GT holders at my dealership only 5 are being built MY22 and the rest are pushed to MY23. Me included. The sketchy part was he did not know when the other 4 would be built and delivered, could be spread out through the first 6 months of 2023. The 'we are not taking new retail orders' Ford tagline just means no one will be built before these next 4. But who knows when that is. I guess I'll keep waiting.
If they don’t get the 22 models fixed that are built we may all receive ours in 23🙁
Sponsored

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If they don’t get the 22 models fixed that are built we may all receive ours in 23🙁
Ford is still scheduling builds, I got scheduled today. The problem is parts, could be Ford finally realized they can't build as many as they thought this year without delaying MY23's.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Got an email from Ford saying my build was rescheduled. Well, no shit Sherlock. I’ve known since last week!

BRVOL

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford is still scheduling builds, I got scheduled today. The problem is parts, could be Ford finally realized they can't build as many as they thought this year without delaying MY23's.
Actually QC is the issue. Tailgate and hood issues.

Sponsored

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Is this actually documented or still just from they guy that supposedly works at MAP? Not trying to be a wise guy just wondering if anything has been confirmed.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’m seriously starting to think Ford is going to build every raptor and ship them all out...ship them all out at the same time is impossible but y’all get what I’m saying.

Just as an example let’s say our dealer gets our GT raptor and dealer allocation raptor at the same time, dealer is probably less likely to add ADM to ours since they can ADM the hell out of the other one. Just kinda thinking out loud since it makes no sense all the built Raptors still waiting to ship and the QC issues have been “someone said or read” and no real proof.

Last edited:

BRVOL

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Is this actually documented or still just from they guy that supposedly works at MAP? Not trying to be a wise guy just wondering if anything has been confirmed.
Ford has not confirmed this but there are plenty of post across the net reference this. Ford is not going to build 600 plus Raptors and let them sit at MAP unless there is a serious issue. Mine has been built since the week of 5/23. Ford just need to be transparent and tell us the truth.

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford has not confirmed this but there are plenty of post across the net reference this. Ford is not going to build 600 plus Raptors and let them sit at MAP unless there is a serious issue. Mine has been built since the week of 5/23. Ford just need to be transparent and tell us the truth.
There have been numerous rumors, they all seem to fade away. They are still scheduling, I've heard of a few today besides myself so there must be fix for whatever it is.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There still hasn't been another reliable source confirm that. I'm not saying it isn't true just that I'd like another source.

Sponsored

BRVOL

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There still hasn't been another reliable source confirm that. I'm not saying it isn't true just that I'd like another source.
Check the Ford Bronco Raptors owners page on FB. One guy here works at Ford and just confirmed this issue a few days ago.

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Check the Ford Bronco Raptors owners page on FB. One guy here works at Ford and just confirmed this issue a few days ago.
I’d probably believe it if someone testing one of the mannequins pointed it out. They have talked about lockers throwing codes but nothing about hood or spare tire mounts.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The guy that made one reply saying they were delayed for those issues with no more information or context? Like I said this could be true but I'm not taking a guy off FB's word for it.