Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Was over in that area today. It was code orange with five Sasquatch Broncos with it. Was heading west on Michigan Ave beyond I-275. Liked it up close, didn't like how small it made my Sasquatch, though.
One interesting quote out of the Raptor photobomb thread. Is dirt mountain west beyond 275? Or has one been shipped?
Sponsored

Kilroy

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Tacoma 2005 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hello all...just joined the forum but I've been reading this post since the beginning as I am a GT holder ( day 1 reservation and converted to Bronco Raptor) that finally got scheduled for production this week (8/15) after 4 bumps. Honestly I have received more info from this thread compared to what I have received from my dealer. I live on So Cal and a friend of mine sent his Ford Ranger to APG in Lemon Grove CA to get some work done and they do great work just expensive. I wanted to share a link as they are starting to do work on the Broncos now. So if you don't link the BR flares this might be an options if you have the cash.....either way it's a cool mod....PS I do not have any affiliation to APG...Just like their work as I've seen it first hand. Looking forward to reading more of the posts and hopefully we will be on the trails soon.....

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Soooo, I have been pending update since 7/27 (previous delivery window was 7/21-7/27). I went on chat just now and they said it is no longer pending update and I have an ETA of 8/22-8/28.

I laughed.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Chat stuck with 8/28 delivery two days ago. I don’t believe them / think it would be shipped by now. So we’ll see.

LionHeart

Raptor
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition Max Limited
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hagerty just released a love letter to the Braptor. I caught a new wind in my Jurassic Parked sails!

Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hagerty just released a love letter to the Braptor. I caught a new wind in my Jurassic Parked sails!

All the reviews seem to be great which could be a blessing or curse. Blessing being we are getting a great vehicle and curse being dealers seeing these reviews and ADMing the life out of us.

MikeyM

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F250 King Ranch Carli 3.5" & 37s
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Soooo, I have been pending update since 7/27 (previous delivery window was 7/21-7/27). I went on chat just now and they said it is no longer pending update and I have an ETA of 8/22-8/28.

I laughed.
pending since 7/1, but has an "eta Sept 5-9" per ford chat this morning. comical.

gmarzocco

Black Diamond
First Name
Gennaro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Built 6/14. Prior ETA was 7/4-7/14 if I remember correctly, which obviously passed. Then went into a "delivery pending update" status after that. Checked today after seeing others get updated and now my new eta is 9/3-9/9. Fingers crossed!

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just got pushed to 9/5