Bronco VI

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F150 Raptor/21 Bronco FE/22 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Picked up our GT Braptor from Chapman Ford in Horsham, PA. Such an amazing crew working there! We thank you!

135915.jpeg

20220923_175109(0).jpg
She’s a beauty! Did you happen to see my Shadow Black one there? It arrived a couple of days ago, too.
Sponsored

computertom

Raptor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'80 911SC, '22 Raptor, & '22 R1T
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Finally got mine today.

First impressions- Cactus Gray is WAY better in person than in pictures, was really questioning my choice. Pictures do not do this vehicle justice, AT ALL. In person, this thing looks AWESOME. Tires look HUGE. IMO the fender flares look GREAT. Again, in pictures you can’t get the full aspect of the dimensions. The flares really add to the overall look.

Interior- seats, tech—-perfect.

Engine- For me, needs a V8. This is a very large vehicle with massive tires to spin. I drive a Chevy 6.2 daily, huge difference. To be fair, i have not made any adjustments to drive modes.

Coming out of a healthy v8 this is definitely my concern. Not that I use it *all* the time, but… wait, who am I kidding? I use it all the time! Lol.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ok ya’ll, check your swingates at delivery very closely. I found a poorly touched up chip in the lower left corner of mine. Didn’t see it from a few feet out at delivery, and only noticed it as I was removing the dealer’s logo just above that spot

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 366C870C-5DE7-45F9-9DCD-4B487493D373
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 366C870C-5DE7-45F9-9DCD-4B487493D373

I just want to say here - and I will reiterate it when I get a chance to post up some pics and a review - that Crossroads Apex, and specifically Chris Shaw and Taylor Lamb, have been wonderful to work with. Honored MSRP all the way through this process, even when converting a Badlands to a GT.

I know they are listing markups on their inventory vehicles, but the retail order and delivery process has been no pressure and honest, and I really appreciate it.
It sucks they do some hack job repair like that. A little airbrush and it ‘ll be good as new though. I wonder if that is the evidence of whatever fuckery was going on with the tailgates.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It sucks they do some hack job repair like that. A little airbrush and it ‘ll be good as new though. I wonder if that is the evidence of whatever fuckery was going on with the tailgates.
I think the tailgate problem may be in panel alignment it is hard to see but the swingate edge is in 1/4-3/8” o. The bottom, and out 1/8” at the top conspired to the fender profile.
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned A52384DF-6E50-48B4-B6B3-C0EF418B2DA5

I looked at regular and Squatch Broncos waiting for customer deliveries on the floor and that bottom gap was more like 1/8-1/4”.

Sponsored

gmarzocco

Black Diamond
First Name
Gennaro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
She’s a beauty! Did you happen to see my Shadow Black one there? It arrived a couple of days ago, too.
I did not but they mentioned there were a couple more in the back. Also, no surprises during the deal, they are an honest dealer! Have fun when you get it. It's an amazing truck!

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think the tailgate problem may be in panel alignment it is hard to see but the swingate edge is in 1/4-3/8” o. The bottom, and out 1/8” at the top conspired to the fender profile.
A52384DF-6E50-48B4-B6B3-C0EF418B2DA5.jpeg

I looked at regular and Squatch Broncos waiting for customer deliveries on the floor and that bottom gap was more like 1/8-1/4”.
Not sure if I’m seeing what you see, do you mean next to the Raptor emblem? I’ve noticed on a lot of broncos where the gaps and alignment in this area is atrocious. I think it is just the way it is with all the plastic parts particularly the plastic filler panel between the tail light and tail gate. Yours may not be a tail gate alignment issue but the other parts. I wonder if it is caused by the weight of the spare. I had this conversation with a dealer that sold high end “used” cars and the Bronco fit and finish was actually worse than the Tesla Plaids he had. Teslas are worse all around no doubt but the tail gate area of the Broncos really stuck out as bad.

Last edited:

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, Hellcat Redeye Widebody, Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned A52384DF-6E50-48B4-B6B3-C0EF418B2DA5

Mine is very similar. Flush at the top and 1/4” on the bottom. Hinge side is the same, so at least it’s consistent on both sides.

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Mine is very similar. Flush at the top and 1/4” on the bottom. Hinge side is the same, so at least it’s consistent on both sides.
Mine is the same.

Sponsored

Dbraptor

Raptor
First Name
Damian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cobra,Ranger,fj62. waiting on Bronco n Raptor R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The Raptor is HOME! Thank you to Theodore Robins Ford, Mike, and Rauly, for making this an absolutely incredible experience!

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 1664050349174

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 1664050349174
Congrats. You are the first person I see posting from California that got it.

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Congrats. You are the first person I see posting from California that got it.
Saw that Galpin has an Eruption Green for sale, but have no idea the ask. Seeing these arriving at dealers is going to make these next few weeks feel very long until my delivery date.

Dbraptor

Raptor
First Name
Damian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Saw that Galpin has an Eruption Green for sale, but have no idea the ask. Seeing these arriving at dealers is going to make these next few weeks feel very long until my delivery date.
From what I know about Galpin. They want 25-50k on mark up. Just depends on how good of a customer you have been

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
From what I know about Galpin. They want 25-50k on mark up. Just depends on how good of a customer you have been
There was a comment on an IG post they are asking $130k, so that aligns with your comment. That was just the first car I saw was in the area and might have to go check it out to see one in person.

Dbraptor

Raptor
First Name
Damian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There was a comment on an IG post they are asking $130k, so that aligns with your comment. That was just the first car I saw was in the area and might have to go check it out to see one in person.
Yeah I might go by tomorrow and check it out Since I will be in that area
Sponsored